What's new

Did you go out today?

Went for an evening stroll at 8pm yesterday, still couldn't avoid a neighbours daughter who has returned from her uni base a week ago, bringing home a lovely dry hacking cough, stands in the garden coughing and goes for an evening jog as well. Could be something else, but that cough, surely official recommendations mean self isolating, plus the parents, who still go off in the car.

Went to my local chippy who does Sunday dinners. Nice to have it made for you

Takeaways obviously

Stayed in today and used my time wisely, painting and unpacking some more stuff.

Booked some cheeky holiday for this week, only working a total of 2 days across the week.

I plan on being outside a lot during my non-working hours and contemplating doing all my conference calls outside; girl needs a phone signal to attend :D

Went for an evening stroll at 8pm yesterday, still couldn't avoid a neighbours daughter who has returned from her uni base a week ago, bringing home a lovely dry hacking cough, stands in the garden coughing and goes for an evening jog as well. Could be something else, but that cough, surely official recommendations mean self isolating, plus the parents, who still go off in the car.

That's what I did last Sunday.
Mine does Sunday evenings from 16:30 till 20:00.

Went over to Screwfix about 12 miles away, to pick up a bolster, and cable for a new socket with USB ports in the kitchen.
Then back to home town to the corner shop for cider, bumped into a mate outside, and as the weather was shit gave him a lift home at the other end of town.
Then home to watch the telly, should have got some diesel, but couldn't be bothered.

Nope, not left the house today. Got a lovely Sunday lunch delivered by a local place and then all I've felt like doing today is sleeping so I've been doing most of the day on the sofa with Columbo on the TV.

Nope, not left the house today. Got a lovely Sunday lunch delivered by a local place and then all I've felt like doing today is sleeping so I've been doing most of the day on the sofa with Columbo on the TV.

Columbo eh, used to like that. you could never tell if he knew what he was doing, or if just was just bumbling around hoping for a lucky guess.

Back
Top Bottom