What's new

Disappointed that NJoy have pulled out of the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

porkchopexpress

Initiate
I like the NJoy Kings (current version, the old ones are poor) and recently I've notice that they have been hard to come by in the various garages and shops here around Glasgow.

So I went to place an order online as I have done before but the UK site is gone. Prices are only in USD now. So I emailed them and got an email back advising they have pulled out of the U.K.

Really disappointed because I enjoyed these disposable e-cigs and had gotten used to them.

Is anyone here surprised to hear of this or is this well known?

Also can anyone recommend a decent alternative? I'm not into these metal and glass kits that you have to assemble and charge etc. I just like a lightweight disposable e-cig that gives a reasonable throat hit and a nice bit of vapour. I know a lot of people are more into kits and mods and metal and glass and stuff and that's fine by me. I just like what I like and it's a good disposable e-cig which feels quite like smoking.

Think I posted this in the wrong forum previously, sorry.

Last edited:

Thanks mate, I placed an order with them and it came today. They sent me the old snidey ones rather than the current version they are currently advertising. The old ones are hopeless, especially after using the new ones for a while.

These were the ones they sent me.

329954-njoy.jpg

When really it's the ones in your link that I want. I get the feeling they don't have any of the new ones either.

Thanks mate, I placed an order with them and it came today. They sent me the old snidey ones rather than the current version they are currently advertising. The old ones are hopeless, especially after using the new ones for a while.

These were the ones they sent me.

329954-njoy.jpg

When really it's the ones in your link that I want. I get the feeling they don't have any of the new ones either.

Have you asked the question to njoy direct that if you pop in a bulk order they may deliver to the UK?

Have you asked the question to njoy direct that if you pop in a bulk order they may deliver to the UK?

Yeah. They've said that they will not currently ship outside of the US and have decided to focus their international business in another direction so have closed the UK site.

Yeah. They've said that they will not currently ship outside of the US and have decided to focus their international business in another direction so have closed the UK site.

Dicks lol, I'll have a nosey online for you as doing nowt else at work :-) ,maybe another ape will come along in the meantime

Dicks lol, I'll have a nosey online for you as doing nowt else at work :-) ,maybe another ape will come along in the meantime

Thanks mate. For anyone else looking, it's these ones I'm really looking for. It's not just different packaging, these ones really are very good.

njoy-king-tobacco-flavour-p122-2998_image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom