What's new

DOVPO New Release MVP BOX MOD

dovpo_uk

Vendor
Dovpo MVP 220W Box Mod is the latest product that released by DOVPO, features up to 220W power based on the beloved MVV II Box Mod. The MVP 220W Box Mod inherits the simple design, light weight & diverse battery doors from the MVV 2 Box Mod, yet features a 0.96 "TDT colour display to show the powers, resistance and other information.

MVP range.png

The MVP 220W Box Mod inherits the simple design, light weight & diverse battery doors from the MVV 2 Box Mod, yet features a 0.96 "TDT colour display to show the powers, resistance and other information.

The MVP 220W Box Mod supports different modes, Power, Voltage and Temp Mode (which includes Temp NI, Temp PI & Temp SS). You can easily switch to different mode by click “+” or “-” button in the menu interface.

When successfully enter the mode, the display will change accordingly. Simple to use, easy to check.

MVP mode switch.png

MVP 220W Box Mod is a well-performing regulated mod that powered by dual 18650 batteries. Output powers rans up from 5W to 220W, 6.4V to 8.4V voltage, supports from 0.07Ω to 3.5Ω resistance tanks. Also, the mod can be fast-charged by Type-C port, which can be seen by open the battery door.

MVP specs.png

In The Box:

· 1 x M V P Device

· 1 x USB Type- C Cable

· 1 x Instruction Manual

Had to load this separately :17:

Personally I like it for a few reasons.

based on the shell of the popular MVV11 shell and the Dovpo Riva 200 chipset.

And it comes is a variety of colours and designs. Even pink which is a first for Dovpo I think.

I’ve ordered a few from the guys as well as some of the Across Vape Sqonk Pumper things so another community tester event will be run in 6-8 weeks when they arrive

Looks like a nice progression from the MVV11. Opens it up to more people.
I actually like it tbh the MVV11 shell was pretty solid and well built and the MVP is in enhance the same thing add the Riva 200 board in which again is a decent board I think it will do ok.

I’ve ordered an extra pink one for you @hack400 to go with your rainbow Blotto

I actually like it tbh the MVV11 shell was pretty solid and well built and the MVP is in enhance the same thing add the Riva 200 board in which again is a decent board I think it will do ok.

Any weight info on it? I do agree though, putting the Riva 200 board in it was an easy, but good idea.

I’ve ordered an extra pink one for you @hack400 to go with your rainbow Blotto

:excited::happy guys:

Very nice looking mod. Will it take a max without overhang? Or Is the 1.5 the limit
And I concur it needs POTV panels :D

Back
Top Bottom