What's new

Drag X - noob in need of advice

willdodkin

Just purchased drag X and loving it, I know very little about vaping and have always bought small 10ml cheap e liquid.
Question I'm asking is will the drag X work with the larger ml juices I have seen available? What makes them different than the cheaper liquid.
Also how does nic salt work and why would I want it?

Hello, which coil and liquid are you currently using and at what wattage?
The difference between the 10ml bottles and the larger bottles (shortfills) is that the 10ml bottles will come with the nicotine already in there, the shortfills do not. For a shortfill you have to add the nicotine yourself.
Nic salts are designed to give a smoother throat hit and to deliver the nicotine more quickly than freebase nicotine. Lots of people use them when they first start vaping to get a quick nicotine fix but as they are smoother they lack the throat hit of freebase nicotine.

Just purchased drag X and loving it, I know very little about vaping and have always bought small 10ml cheap e liquid.
Question I'm asking is will the drag X work with the larger ml juices I have seen available? What makes them different than the cheaper liquid.
Also how does nic salt work and why would I want it?

Larger bottles (shortfills) are often 70vg/30pg ( and you add in a nic shot) whereas your 10ml bottles might be 50/50 or 60/40. You can use the lower subohm coils (0.15, 0.20, 0.30ohm etc) with 70/30 but I wouldn't recommend it with the 1 ohm or above.

Just like to add that some vendors actually have an option to add nicotine for you but not all will do it. I think it's because most people who vape like to add their own,

Back
Top Bottom