What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

We don't really like to add colouring to our liquid but some concentrates come like this. Blue slush and pink lemonade.

@dragons rise I've now sent you 2 personal messages on here and one through your website, none of which have received a reply. As others have said asking me to add nic when I contacted you BEFORE it was despatched really isn't good enough.

Perhaps you could respond to my last PM so I can decide what I want to do.

Many thanks,

S.
As an update, after this post and my last PM to @dragons rise they did get in touch and have sent me another order at my requested nicotine strength.

It also arrived very quickly, this morning.

So in the end all is good, thank you dragons rise.

I could still do with somebody confirming my question as to how much 7.2 Nic base to add to my original order of 0.13 to make it 1.0 (or 10 mg as described wrongly by some). By my calculations 12.5 ml to 100 ml of juice should be about right?

Cheers.

As an update, after this post and my last PM to @dragons rise they did get in touch and have sent me another order at my requested nicotine strength.

It also arrived very quickly, this morning.

So in the end all is good, thank you dragons rise.

I could still do with somebody confirming my question as to how much 7.2 Nic base to add to my original order of 0.13 to make it 1.0 (or 10 mg as described wrongly by some). By my calculations 12.5 ml to 100 ml of juice should be about right?

Cheers.
We are sorry about the mix up but was happy resending and hope you enjoy our liquid.

Yeah 12.5 sounds good.

Last edited:
*Update*
We have made some changes as a few people suggested, as from next week our 50ml and 100ml will have child proof tops and will be in new bottles so easier to fill tanks. This includes new label's also bottles will have the nicotine level on and batch date.

Glad to hear the orders are still coming in and your bottles are becoming more 'compliant' - as another suggestion would it be possible to add an extra strength flavour option to orders for a small premium?

Glad to hear the orders are still coming in and your bottles are becoming more 'compliant' - as another suggestion would it be possible to add an extra strength flavour option to orders for a small premium?
Thats a great idea mate i would definitely be all over that

Back
Top Bottom