What's new

Dripdrop vs primevapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided not to wait for the new year @Lee because I'm an impatient bastard :D
Just dropped an order in for Two Scoop and Private Reserve shortfills seeing as you offering an incredible discount at the moment.

Ah ok, I’ll maybe stick an order in and try one anyway. But which one to get...?

I’d say the directors blend is the best tasting but that is also the mildest tobacco, the flue cured Virginia is the strongest tobacco, like smoking a pipe almost. The perique tobacco is also strong if you like whisky it’s pretty true tasting in my opinion.

I find it hard to describe flavours to be honest but they don’t taste like most liquids, they are pretty unique, the actual tobacco in them is very realistic in my opinion. I’m not sure what others think yet it’s a little early for lots of feedback being a very new range.

If you like blow your head off 99% tobacco 1% other notes, go for the Virginia. If I you enjoy say 50% tobacco 50% other notes do then the directors blend for sure.

If you like whisky which is pretty niche for sure, that’s really in its own category [emoji16]

Im waiting for the 3 of them to come back into stock, in 0mg, then will add a wee bit of nic to make 3mg

Best bet mate - buy the 6mg kits and only add half a Nic Shot. Then just top it up with VG if you have some? That’s what others have been doing :)

I am actually sorting out the stock as we speak before the Boxing Day rush so there may be some more of these going in stock later tonight!

I've decided not to wait for the new year @Lee because I'm an impatient bastard :D
Just dropped an order in for Two Scoop and Private Reserve shortfills seeing as you offering an incredible discount at the moment.

Cool! I hope you enjoy them mate. I’d love to know how they go down :)

Best bet mate - buy the 6mg kits and only add half a Nic Shot. Then just top it up with VG if you have some? That’s what others have been doing :)

I am actually sorting out the stock as we speak before the Boxing Day rush so there may be some more of these going in stock later tonight!

Ah...nice one will do that

Ah...nice one will do that

No probs dude, probably will be late tonight by the time I get around to it but I’m almost sure we have more available than what’s listed at the moment on there.

Perhaps worth waiting until Boxing Day anyways if you’re keen on grabbing some custard? [emoji6]

No probs dude, probably will be late tonight by the time I get around to it but I’m almost sure we have more available than what’s listed at the moment on there.

Perhaps worth waiting until Boxing Day anyways if you’re keen on grabbing some custard? [emoji6]

Sounds like a plan....Boxing day it will be:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom