What's new

Dripdrop vs primevapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are very different aren’t they?! It wasn’t easy starting from scratch and I spent a massive amount of time and tweaking to get them as far apart as I could. Difficult considering the amount of flavours I made for Dripworx!

That’s great feedback to hear and exactly the type of thing that makes me enjoy what I do! So thank you [emoji16]

Touched by a god, you are aware I am writing all these compliments down and using them when they are needed? This line goes right below “like angels shat on my tongue” [emoji23][emoji23]
Better than that time you where touched by Jimmy savile.

I'm on the pineapple passion from primevapes just now. It's very mangoey just now but I'm only on 32w so I'll get it in a dripper later and see how it changes.

It's like angel jizz.

I'm on the pineapple passion from primevapes just now. It's very mangoey just now but I'm only on 32w so I'll get it in a dripper later and see how it changes.

It's like angel jizz.

Ah nothing says Christmas quite like angel jizz

Limesicle in the freemax, moving onto prime fruits lemon and lime once tanks finished and strawberry slice in the falcon on a fresh coil for after dinner and into the night plus alcohol and lots of it happy days merry Xmas all

My Christmas morning vape is limesicle. Then onto the Flue Cured Virginia for after dinner

My Christmas morning vape is limesicle. Then onto the Flue Cured Virginia for after dinner
I bloody love limesicle its amazing hence 4 ordered last time out looking forward to trying this lemon and lime sorbet though and been saving the strawberry slice for Xmas day
20181220_115139.jpeg

It's Christmas day. I'm with my family and I'm having the best day ever.
I don't care until Thursday :D

Been vaping on lots of prime vapes recently and it is my favourite liquid, vaping on lemonada and its lovely. Need to try some of the new fruit range.

Im also waiting for some drip drop juice to be delivered which I'm also looking forward to aswell, loving the lychee flavour.

Not at the same level as prime vapes but cheaper but both great e liquid makers.

When being compared to a wimpey I thought I would comment with the following-
We offer (with photos to prove) our products at a fantastic price considering all of our liquids are made by us in Iso7 cleanrooms, using only TPD compliant flavourings.
The price may be low but that is only due to the fact we couldn't charge over the odds for something we absolutely love doing.
Being compared to Wimpy and Wagu steak is childish but I won't get involved in that.
To those that haven't tried us due to the price should really get over it and try it.

4 years of hard graft have gone into every bottle we produce. Batches are produced in the cleanroom & bottled on machines that we have saved up for over the years after putting every penny back into the business.
£10 for a 100ml bottle. We could charge premium prices but we want people off smoking more than lining our pockets.
Vaping is a life to us. It's one of the reasons I get up in the morning, knowing we are helping the community.

I'll be slammed on this post but to see some of these comments on what was Christmas Day while I was enjoying a very rare day off really pee'd me off.

We hope you've all had a wonderful festive period.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1545824199437.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1545824199437.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom