What's new

Eden Mods Rose v2 still in stock 24 units left

ElsaBubs

Achiever
as of 22:58 on 31/03/2014 there are still 24 rose atties left at www.vapist.net

the first lot were released at 21:00 and sold in minutes, then a second batch was put online half an hour later.

if you want one, they are still there!!!

CLICK HERE

Seen the ace review by SV they look quality,but a bit rich for me with a Polly carb tank. Plus look a bit long. It's all about the small.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I Say, i might just have to get myself one of those little beauties!!! 20140222_111426.jpg

Cheers for the heads up Sam, funds just won't stretch at the moment pal :(

Cheers for the heads up ElsaBubs but can't afford it right now having just paid out for a holiday. Interesting price point though, on a level with the GT/3.1. Wonder if there is any chance of them making a KFL priced atty?

not sure, doubt it though. these will sell all day. also i was speaking with lee at eden, there wont be another batch for a while.

not sure, doubt it though. these will sell all day. also i was speaking with lee at eden, there wont be another batch for a while.

Just bad timing for me. I really liked the V1 when I had a little play with it, although it was a little fiddly to coil. Very tempted but I am pretty sure there will be a couple in the classies once my CC is paid off.

Back
Top Bottom