What's new

eleaf istick 30w and melo atomiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

workshyfop

Achiever
had the istick as a replacement for a faulty one last week and is surplus to requirements as i purchased another istick 50w whilst the original was being returned/tested/replaced.
so it is a week old istick 30w, with usb lead, 510 adaptor. used once to ensure it is working correctly. it also comes with a silicone skin.
the eleaf melo sub ohm tank was purchased 2 weeks ago and was used a couple of times (about 10ml of juice) and comes with the spare coil as well as the original. i then purchased an atlantis with extension tank as i realised i liked sub ohm and wanted a larger capacity tank.

View attachment 48273View attachment 48274

View attachment 48275View attachment 48276

retail prices: istick £32 upwards depending on seller, silicone sleeve £3.99, eleaf melo £15.99 upwards.

would like £35 paypal please,includes postage, will be sent by tracked courier.

SOLD ELSEWHERE THANK YOU

Last edited:
had the istick as a replacement for a faulty one last week and is surplus to requirements as i purchased another istick 50w whilst the original was being returned/tested/replaced.
so it is a week old istick 30w, with usb lead, 510 adaptor. used once to ensure it is working correctly. it also comes with a silicone skin.
the eleaf melo sub ohm tank was purchased 2 weeks ago and was used a couple of times (about 10ml of juice) and comes with the spare coil as well as the original. i then purchased an atlantis with extension tank as i realised i liked sub ohm and wanted a larger capacity tank.

View attachment 48273View attachment 48274

View attachment 48275View attachment 48276

retail prices: istick £32 upwards depending on seller, silicone sleeve £3.99, eleaf melo £15.99 upwards.

would like £35 paypal friends and family please,includes postage, will be sent by tracked courier.

Pm incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom