What's new

Review Eleaf Istick 30w

paul2566

Postman
Ok first lets get this right, I am certainly no expert, in fact I am a relative newcomer with only 6 months or so vaping under my belt, not counting the first generation stuff I tried.

Well I have been looking for something convenient to carry at work and out and about, I have previously owned an Inokin MVP 2, and a coolfire 1, both of which were good devices that suited my needs at the time. Apart from drippers I only run Kangertech sub tank minis, and one Aspire Atlantis 2. Mostly around 0.5 ohms at a fairly modest 12 - 20 watts (apart from the Atlantis which I push up a bit higher)

I currently use an itazte MVP 3 and MVP 3 pro at home, and a Vamo V7 while out and about, all of which are really good and I will be keeping them. The Vamo does have rather exposed buttons which are easily accidentally depressed while carried changing the settings.

So I saw an Eleaf Istick 30w yesterday and it looked dinky for the power and options.

Well this is a very nice bit of kit, small, light and with enough power for the majority of my vaping.

It is very light and compact, and feels sturdy. Despite its diminutive size it still fits nicely in my malt shovel hands and is not at all fiddly to use.

I particularly like the ease of swapping from variable volts to variable watts, and the display is simple and clear.

The device also has the ability to easily lock the buttons that change the power settings, so there should be no more surprises.

The battery is 2200mAh and although I haven't fully tested it, for my style of vaping, I am expecting to get a full days use out of it before recharge, which from spent takes about 2 hours.

In the box comes an ego adapter, a usb cable and a wall adapter, which in my case was a 2 pin type.

I cant speak to its longevity, but since they can be found for somewhere in the £25 area, a years worth of use will suffice, and anything more is a bonus.

For ease of use and size I would most certainly recommend it to someone looking for a small portable device still capable of running modest sub ohm set-ups.

I must say I give it a 9 / 10, and only because I reserve the 10 / 10 should someone produce the absolutely perfect device.

Ok first lets get this right, I am certainly no expert, in fact I am a relative newcomer with only 6 months or so vaping under my belt, not counting the first generation stuff I tried.

Well I have been looking for something convenient to carry at work and out and about, I have previously owned an Inokin MVP 2, and a coolfire 1, both of which were good devices that suited my needs at the time. Apart from drippers I only run Kangertech sub tank minis, and one Aspire Atlantis 2. Mostly around 0.5 ohms at a fairly modest 12 - 20 watts (apart from the Atlantis which I push up a bit higher)

I currently use an itazte MVP 3 and MVP 3 pro at home, and a Vamo V7 while out and about, all of which are really good and I will be keeping them. The Vamo does have rather exposed buttons which are easily accidentally depressed while carried changing the settings.

So I saw an Eleaf Istick 30w yesterday and it looked dinky for the power and options.

Well this is a very nice bit of kit, small, light and with enough power for the majority of my vaping.

It is very light and compact, and feels sturdy. Despite its diminutive size it still fits nicely in my malt shovel hands and is not at all fiddly to use.

I particularly like the ease of swapping from variable volts to variable watts, and the display is simple and clear.

The device also has the ability to easily lock the buttons that change the power settings, so there should be no more surprises.

The battery is 2200mAh and although I haven't fully tested it, for my style of vaping, I am expecting to get a full days use out of it before recharge, which from spent takes about 2 hours.

In the box comes an ego adapter, a usb cable and a wall adapter, which in my case was a 2 pin type.

I cant speak to its longevity, but since they can be found for somewhere in the £25 area, a years worth of use will suffice, and anything more is a bonus.

For ease of use and size I would most certainly recommend it to someone looking for a small portable device still capable of running modest sub ohm set-ups.

I must say I give it a 9 / 10, and only because I reserve the 10 / 10 should someone produce the absolutely perfect device.
Great review. I'm also trying the 30 watt and so far living it.

Back
Top Bottom