What's new

ELeaf istick advice and VooPoo disappointment!

muckyboy

Initiate
My istick 80w has recently stopped charging - my fault as I grabbed it in passing forgetting it was plugged in and gave the cable a real yank. I replaced it with a VooPoo Alpha Zip Mini which has been a real disappointment to be honest. Battery life in my 6 year old istick was better and the battery dies shortly after the gauge drops to 50% making it very unpredictable.

I want to go for an Innokin or ELeaf mod with a built in battery as they have always been excellent. Anyone seen any good deals for either the MVP5 or the istick 2?

The MPV5 is a beast, great mod but not really for taking out n about....some tanks can looked dwarfed on it.
My mates istick 80w also packed in recently again his fault..... he replaced it with the istick power 2 https://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/eleaf-istick-power-2 way more better to carry out n about and better suited to a wider range of tanks.
Thanks Rickster,
Yes it's ironic that the "outdoorsy" MVP5 is not that portable. They are also much more expensive that the ELeaf option which is what I'm leaning towards. Thanks for the confirmation - you have helped me make the decision!

Andy

I have the istick power 2,cant fault it,although it is quite heavy but thats obviously down to the size of it.

Back
Top Bottom