What's new

Eleaf Mini iStick 10W Box Mod 1050mAh|Review

MyVaporVapeShop

Initiate
Despite its small size, the Eleaf Mini iStick 10W Box Mod boasts an impressive battery capacity of 1050mAh and a maximum output power of 10W. The device features an LED digital display on the top, which clearly shows vaping data such as vaping seconds, current voltage, and battery power. On the side of the device, there are two adjustment buttons, allowing for easy voltage adjustment within the range of 3.3V to 5V. The Mini iStick also includes a USB charging port, taking only 1.5 hours to fully charge the device. With the Eleaf Mini iStick, you can conveniently carry a pocket-friendly device while still enjoying a satisfying vape experience.
10w_02.png

Eleaf Mini iStick 10W Box Mod 1050mAh Features

1. 510 Thread Connection

2. VV Mode (Variable Voltage)

3. 10W Maximum Output Wattage

4. 3.3V to 5.0V Voltage (Adjustable)

5. Atomizer Ohm Capability Between 1 Ohm and 3 Ohm

6. Built in Battery

7. Micro USB Rechargeable

8. Wall Adapter (1 Amp) Supported

9. Built In Atomizer Short Circuit Protection

10. Automatic Over 10 Seconds Protection

11. Low Voltage (Battery Lower than 3.3V) Protection

12. OLED Screen (Battery Life and Adjustable Voltage Clearly Displayed)

Design

The Eleaf Mini iStick 10W Box Mod has a slim and sleek design with rounded edges, making it fit comfortably in my hand. Its petite size also makes it easy to carry around in my pocket or purse, without adding any additional weight. The build quality is solid, with a smooth finish that feels nice to the touch. The device's OLED screen is located on the top side and displays your wattage, voltage, Ω, and battery life. The screen to be informative and easy to read, even in bright sunlight. The navigation button on the bottom of the device allows you to scroll through the various settings and options with ease.

Performance

With a maximum output of 10 watts, the Eleaf Mini iStick 10W Box Mod is not the most powerful device on the market, but it is more than sufficient for most vapers. I paired the device with a few of my favorite atomizers and found that it was capable of delivering smooth and consistent hits. The device's ability to fire atomizers as low as 1 ohm and as high as 3 ohms makes it versatile and compatible with most tanks and coils.

Battery & Charging

The Eleaf Mini iStick 10W Box Mod actually has a battery capacity of 1050mAh, which is quite impressive for its size. If you're in search of a powerful mod, you'll definitely be pleased with this one. I was impressed with how quickly the device charges, going from dead to fully charged in less than 1.5 hours. The battery life is also impressive, lasting me a full day with moderate use. The short-circuit protection, low-voltage protection, and overcharge protection features give me peace of mind knowing that I am using the device safely.

While it may not have as many advanced features as other devices, it still provides excellent smoke effects and has reliable battery life.

Safety

As a high-quality electronic cigarette device, the Eleaf Mini iStick 10W Box Mod excels in terms of safety. It is an excellent device because it considers various safety issues that may arise and implements multiple protection measures.

Firstly, it has short circuit protection, automatically cutting off the output current to prevent potential harm to the device and the user. Secondly, it also has low voltage protection, automatically shutting down when the battery level is low to prevent battery damage or danger. Additionally, it has overcharge protection, detecting the charging voltage and automatically stopping charging when the battery is full to prevent overcharging. Lastly, it also has over-discharge protection, shutting down automatically when the battery level drops to a certain level to prevent the risk of over-discharging.

The Eleaf Mini iStick 10W Box Mod's performance in terms of safety is impressive. Through multiple protection measures, it can provide users with peace of mind and safety during use. If you are looking for a safe and reliable electronic cigarette device, the Eleaf Mini iStick 10W Box Mod is definitely worth considering.

Summary

The Eleaf Mini iStick 10W Box Mod 1050mAh is a reliable and versatile device that is perfect for vapers who value portability and reliability. Its compact design, informative OLED screen, and quick charging time make it a great option for those on the go. While it may not have the most impressive specs on the market, it still delivers a great vaping experience and should definitely be considered by anyone in the market for a portable vape mod.

More new products are available in online vape stores you are welcome to choose.
You might also like:
Eleaf mini iStick Battery 20W box mod
Eleaf iStick TC 40W Battery Kit 2600mah

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom