What's new

Endura and Platform series Anniversary Celebration!

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
The Endura and Platform series Anniversary Celebration is live from March 16th to April 16th! :57:

In 2015, the Endura T18 was launched and quickly became a global sensation within the vaping industry. A perfect pairing of simplicity and performance, the T18 marked the beginning of Innokin's internationally best-selling Endura series and continues to be a staple in the Innokin line-up. :8:

In 2017, Innokin teamed up with industry veterans Phil Busardo & Dimitris Agrafiotis (VapinGreek) to create the Innokin Platform series, a series with a focus on industry-leading coil performance and intelligent design, like the Z-Coil series.

Throughout the month, we'll be offering generous discounts, incredible prizes, and the opportunity to share your vaping journey and story with the world.

In honor of the 8 years of the Innokin Endura series and 6 years of the Platform series, we're giving you the chance to win big!

:yahoo:How to enter:

1. Purchase any Innokin Endura or Platform series product throughout the event period, and contact us on social media to be entered into the prize draw.

2. Share our official Innokin social media account posts throughout the event, and post your own content showcasing your Endura and Platform series products. Tell the world your story about how these devices changed vaping for you! Be sure to use the hashtag #INNOKINanniversarycelebration.

18/21+ only

#Innokin #Innokintechnology #Endura #InnokinPlatform #T18 #ZCoil #PBusardo #VapinGreek #Anniversary #PrismCoil #EnduraSeries #InnokinKroma

1%E6%AF%941-jpg.992574

Congratulations on the 8 years anniversary of the Endura range, I have a number of your kits which are all of good quality and really like the Zlide tank and Z coils they suit my style of vaping so thanks for that.
I don’t have an Endura but no doubt it is a quality product. Many members on the forum including myself don’t use many of the social media platforms out there so we are probably ruled out of the competition but well done @Innokin for producing good quality products and please continue with the innovations many thanks and I will continue using your products.

Congratulations on the 8 years anniversary of the Endura range, I have a number of your kits which are all of good quality and really like the Zlide tank and Z coils they suit my style of vaping so thanks for that.
I don’t have an Endura but no doubt it is a quality product. Many members on the forum including myself don’t use many of the social media platforms out there so we are probably ruled out of the competition but well done @Innokin for producing good quality products and please continue with the innovations many thanks and I will continue using your products.
Thanks for your support and love. :love:

Back
Top Bottom