What's new

Exceptional Vapes Dripping Deserts

Mr Ripple

Legend
https://www.exceptionalvapes.co.uk/product-category/dripping-desserts/

@Exceptional vapes ltd provided me with 6 of the 7 flavours in the link gratis however free will not alter my view nor opinions.

This is not a review as such just an opinion for @MrDJ as I said I would report back once tried.

The only one I didn't get was the gingerbread custard.

I'll start by explaining I haven't really bought commercial juice to vape since pre tpd but I have on the odd occasion picked up something if the profile really gets my interest.

It's pretty normal though for me not to like it as I find them either too sweet or synthetic or even worse both.
With the exception of a recent manabush purchase I think the last time before then was 88vape Newyork Cheesecake :puke: and if anyone remembers I didn't hold back telling him what I thought of it.

On to these and firstly I apologise as I think when I got these I said they were custards and although there are one or two in there they're not all custards so now that's cleared up let's see what I can remember.

Firstly the flavourings are very true to form.
Nothing synthetic at all and in at least 5 of the 6 I couldn't detect any hint of sweetners at all.
One of them I did find overly sweet for me but that's likely not to phase anyone else that's used to commercial juice.

For me the best of the bunch is the jammy biscuit.

It's a crispy fresh biscuit crunch thats perfectly balanced with just the right amount of fruit that I'd take my hat off to the creator of this one.

They look to be reasonably priced and in my opinion are well worth trying.

If this does seem too much like a review then maybe a mod can relocate for me.

Hey cheers

Also if you are a nic salt user they are releasing the salt line mid to late next wk

Whoop, going to try the jammie biscuits i think

Back
Top Bottom