What's new

fast tech eliquid

rypins

Initiate
ive been looking at the fast tech website and it all looks very promising.
thinking about buying some of the dekang liquid from there and a vamo but the prices being so low and free shipping is this a scam ? is this liquid safe to use ? and is the vamo going to be very poor quality?
some one please help

vamo should be fine no scam, but I suggest you take a look at one of the many fasttech threads on here ;)

ive looked through the forum and i cant quite find any information on liquid from there

Eliquid is banned from airfreight and at the min carriers have really slowed the postal system out of HK scanning every package and if a sus package shows up they return the whole shipment back to F/T

Apparently its officially OK for eliquid via China registered post.

Edit according with fasttech post thread.

I've order an vamp v3 starter kit and a chi you mod setup from fast tech. pretty good. few thing i would change on my chi you, but what i paid for it I'm not fussed.
Eliquids are banned as @Grizzly Adams said HK post are being fussy, also some batteries are not getting through, and fast tech are not refunding the money.

very slow but yes they will ship eliquid... i ordered 7 50ml bottles but the flavors did not taste anything like stuff that i had been getting from the uk, tbh i thought i was just nasty & sold it all to another guy i work with, he is using it but again he says its nothing like what it should be. 1 order lesson learnt!

Back
Top Bottom