What's new

Fasttech Delivery

drstevo

Postman
Has anyone received anything from FT recently? I ordered 10 days ago and still not even an update on package tracking!

I've placed 3 separate orders in the past week but no updates yet. They've recently switched from Singapore post to HongKong post so apparently tracking is a bit up in the air.

I popped my ft cherry just over a week ago and nothing for me either on the tracking.

Ft tracking and fairy stories are much the same I find. It's just a matter of whether you believe in them or not. Personally, I put my order in and totally forget about it and then one day it lands on the mat.

I am still waiting for an order made in early AUGUST.. Have asked for my money back but am getting nowhere fast.
I won't be ordering from them again.

Thank you for your replies! I will source UK stock from now on! Please let me know if your packages finally arrive.

Best wishes,

Steve

It's worth noting this from the Zainy site showing FT aren't alone with these issues

Screen shot 2013-10-22 at 00.46.15.jpg

If there's a UK option - especially where batteries are involved - go for it, but some of those prices are insane and worth the risk/wait. Only placed my first order with them last night, but it's not something I need, and at like £9 I can live with the loss if it goes tits up.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I hope my order finally appears some day. It has been two months and I yet to figure out why I have not received anything. Contacting Zainy is a wast of time. They do not know anything. Tracking is a joke. I am never ordering from them again.

Back
Top Bottom