What's new

Fasttech.. ive found out the truth

Phantom Diablo

Achiever
at last a reply from customer service lthat explains all the delays and shipping problems

So here we go.
my order thats missing

order details show.
21-10-201321-10-2013Despatched to overseas (Country code: GB)

fasttech state

it was Despatched to overseas (Country code: GB) on 21st Nov.

so clearly this is the problem. FT are working by the Chinese Calendar which is clearly exactly 1 month different to ours hence all the tracking problems.
bad enough travelling across time zones as it is but when that time is 1 month its no wonder things cant be traced!!

From this day fourth it shall be known as the Year of the Clone!!

I for once had an order arrive within about 10 days...brilliant except for the fact half the order wasn't there.
After 12 days of waiting for a response they've now come back saying "yes, you're right we didn't send as batteries are hard to get through customs. Would you like a gift voucher as a refund?" :wanker:

From this day fourth it shall be known as the Year of the Clone!!

With the number of people experiencing problems but still putting in more orders (myself included) it would be better known as 'The Year Of The Clowns' ;)

With the number of people experiencing problems but still putting in more orders (myself included) it would be better known as 'The Year Of The Clowns' ;)

They own your balls lol, not ordered but have a cart of 4 items look daily saying shall I

I have never had a problem with them,but then I order from them and then have my memory wiped so I don't worry about where the hell it is each month. I like surprises me.

Back
Top Bottom