What's new

Fetch Pro

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
(kindly sent over from Ella over sourcemore )

Seems to be that the attack of the pods is still going strong and that doesn’t seem to be anywhere near ending and the next couple from me are going to be just that, but they will be the last ones, hopefully just different enough, with each having their own usp
fetchproI.jpg

The Fetch Pro, somewhat new, but not really from everyone on the forums favourite…….. smok, the marmite brand in vaping, they’ve definitely had a bit of a bad rep in the past for questionable quality but there’s also no doubt they shift a vast amount of different products and are one of the biggest companies in the game

Enter the Fetch pro, a pod system with a couple of nice features up its sleeve. The fetch pro is the bigger alternative to the fetch mini, which came out at the latter part of last year.

The fetch pro is a user replaceable , single 18650 device, capable of putting out 80w, compatible with any of the coils that fit either an rpm or rgc device, which is at least a half dozen different coil options including 2 rbas. Made of what smok are calling a composite material, and coming in at a very hand and pocket friendly 93mm x 46mm x 22mm

In your box you'll have the device, 2 pods, 2 coils, user manual and usb c cable
fpbox.jpg

Starting with the pods, which you get 2 of in the box, 1 for the rpm coils which comes pre installed with a 0.4 mesh coil that holds 4.3ml & a separate pod that looks virtually identical, that houses the newer rgc conical mesh at 0.17 with a 4ml capacity, each pod also has a removable standard 510 drip tip, the way you can tell the difference between the pods, the easiest is the colour of the fill port bung, red on the rgc , black on the rpm
fppod.jpg
fppod2.jpg
fppod3.jpg

rgccoil.jpg
rpmcoil.jpg

Powered by a single 18650 and capable of 80w, a nice clear screen, which is very simple to operate with minimal modes and features, all the protections are there & you can lock you power and the fire button and change the highlight colour on your screen to
fp3.jpg

Doing away with a traditional standard fire button and utilising a fire bar, which smok have used before on some of their mods, under which is a usb c port for charging, which I would not recommend doing
fp4.jpg

The battery door is located on the base with a slide to close function
fp5.jpg
fp6.jpg

The Fetch pro is a surprisingly nice device, fits lovely in the hand and the fire bar is easy to use however you choose to hold it, the composite material is also very lightweight at 102g without a cell so as you’d expect very pocket friendly and portable, the easy to read and boldly coloured screen is also a welcomed feature on this with power easily adjustable and all the relevant info there, something that is becoming more used on these types of devices

Either of your choice of pods fit well, however they aren’t as tight in there as I would personally prefer, but they not going to just drop out, you can pick it up via the driptip and they don’t budge

The FP is most definitely a rdtl/dtl device out of the box, depending how you like your airflow, talking of the airflow it can be a little loud and you’ll have to experiment a little to see what works best for you, I managed to get a nice dtl with minimal noise. You also get decent flavour off the included coil heads, I’ve not had any issues with leaking and filling is pretty easy using the bung system that so many other pods use. There are mtl coils available, but none are included in the kit, so I cannot give an opinion on those, just something to be aware of if you’re on the mtl side & not to rule in out completely from the off

There’s so many options with this system, over half a dozen coil options and 2 rbas, one for each of the different pods, which unfortunately aren’t part of the kit and are separate purchases

I’ve only come across one small issue, not sure if it’s an issue with mine or something that’s present in all, a faint buzz when firing, some of you may know of the type of thing I’m on about, like what you’d get on a pwm, it doesn’t bother me, but something to bare in mind, hopefully someone can chime in if they have one themselves

All in all I like it for what it is, a versatile, pocket friendly, dtl device(out of the box), that packs more than enough power for its size, and better than average pod battery life due to the removable 18650

Should you want to pick one of these up, you can grab them from sourcemore, who have included a nice code “FTPK” , so these can be had for $25, which is great imo
https://www.sourcemore.com/smok-fetch-pro-pod-system-kit.html

Cheers for reading, and thanks again to sourcemore for sending it over

Attachments

• fp2.jpg
    fp2.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 40
Nice review there.
I think I still would choose the PM80 SE over this one, even not having the AF adjustment so nice than this one.

Another great pod/mod, isnt it?

Nice review there.
I think I still would choose the PM80 SE over this one, even not having the AF adjustment so nice than this one.

Another great pod/mod, isnt it?

Cheers
Not tried the vaporesso ones, so can't really compare, sorry
This one is pretty customisable when it comes to coil options and airflow,then there's the rba's but haven't used them

Back
Top Bottom