What's new

finaly got a very cloudy room

bob

Achiever
finaly built my first cloud chucker thanks to RagingMammoth
for the mutation x ( a very nice fellow to trade with by the way) and my new samsung 25rs.
twisted some 28 kanthal and built a dual 6 wrap coil using a 2.5mm drillbit. was aiming for .3 ohm and came in spot on. wicked with organic cotton (was going to use jap but decided against it). juiced it with some home made vanilla custard 80/20 vg/pg. tested it and vaped it WOW this little beauty chucks the clouds out.
very pleased with myself. the wifes not too excited waving her arms all over the place but never mind.
the dry hits are a bastard though lol.

Be careful of the smoke alarm. I have to vape in the kitchen with the extractor fan on since the smoke alarm went off, resulting in the neighbours as well as the wife doing annoying arm flapping.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Be careful of the smoke alarm. I have to vape in the kitchen with the extractor fan on since the smoke alarm went off, resulting in the neighbours as well as the wife doing annoying arm flapping.

Just set the one in the hall off again...the dug disnae like it

Could get a job as one of those guys that goes round offices with a thing on a long stick testing the fire extinguishers. Just sit under each one and make some clouds.

My Mrs. wasn't impressed when I set the smoke alarms off at 4 in the morning trying out my first build on a new Stillare clone.

Back
Top Bottom