What's new

Review FIRST LOOK: Smok H-Priv (firmware update) + EHPro Billow V3 Plus

davrog

Achiever
This one's more VLOG style, but the feature of the show is the SMOK H-Priv, with the new Version 1.1.1 firmware. The 1.0.0. H-Priv had a notable and annoying delay in firing. Version 1.1.1 addresses this to such an extent that this fantastic box mod now fires like a mech mod!

Also looking at the EHPro Billow V3 Plus (25mm) and "Limon & Watermelon Chill" from ELEMENT's new 'Emulsion' range.

Agreed Dave. After you've updated the firmware this is one hell of a mod. I think it's DNA esque in the way it Vapes which for the price point is excellent indeed.
Hope alls good with you mate [emoji106]

G'day @SirLugg , I'm doing grand thanks! Sadly not been on the forums much lately just due to being busy with that pesky real life stuff and work (bah!).

I've never owned or tried a DNA device but you're the second person today who's said that it feels like a DNA vape. Mightily impressed with it. So much smaller than the X-Cube II as well, and build quality is a big step up for SMOK. One thing I forget to say in the video is that this one has ZERO RATTLE !! :)

G'day @SirLugg , I'm doing grand thanks! Sadly not been on the forums much lately just due to being busy with that pesky real life stuff and work (bah!).

I've never owned or tried a DNA device but you're the second person today who's said that it feels like a DNA vape. Mightily impressed with it. So much smaller than the X-Cube II as well, and build quality is a big step up for SMOK. One thing I forget to say in the video is that this one has ZERO RATTLE !! :)

That real life is a pain in the ass isn't it? [emoji6]
I'm impressed too. I've got a few DNA's to compare it with and it holds up very well. It's the smoothness of the signal that I'm getting from it that I like, and as you said the power is instant once it's updated. I have the slightest of rattles from the up/down when I shake it next to my ear- but I don't do that, ever, so it's no issue.

Smok upped their game some by the looks of it [emoji4]

Last edited:
Great review and a great mod, I was saved from a DNA purchase by a random visit to the B&M to get this!

I presume that the version number you have is on the screen when you fire the mod up?
I bought one of these a few days ago and have just gone to upgrade the firmware, but it says it already is 1.1.1?
I presume this means it has already had the update installed?

I presume that the version number you have is on the screen when you fire the mod up?
I bought one of these a few days ago and have just gone to upgrade the firmware, but it says it already is 1.1.1?
I presume this means it has already had the update installed?

Indeed. 1.1.1 is the updated firmware.

have you seen the new version, g priv and that alien one both look great

The Alien is firmly on my shopping list and has replaced the IPv6. G priv....not feeling touch screen... If you ain't got anything with this chip yet get it bud- it's very, very good.

Back
Top Bottom