What's new

First Sub-Ohm Tank

Koeshi

Achiever
I am planning on getting my first sub-ohm tank soon and would like some advice on the matter. I was planning on getting the Kanger SubTank Mini, but I have seen a lot of praise for Atlantis and Nautilus devices so thought I would see what people have to see about which is best.

I don't plan on building my own coils as I don't really have the time for it, so it would need to have the option of simply replacing the atomiser heads.

Any particular reason why these choices trump the SubTank as I thought that was a pretty popular one?

all good tanks.the SB mini is great if you want to get into building your own coils.just to add more choices to your list.also have a look at the smok gct and vct..and the arctic and the melo lol i cant comment on the last 2 i mentioned as i have only watched reviews on them.and what ive read here..i own the SB mini and the 2 smok tanks and i think they are all good..the smok vct is only 14.99 from myepack with 2 x 0.5 ohm coils (great budget sub ohm tank) there is also lots of coil options including ni200 if you want to go down the temp control route....

I have the Subtank mini which I tend to use the rebuildable deck with. I also have the Smok VCT with the stock coils and the Nature Vape coil which fits the VCT and just needs rewicking so I am sorted to sub-ohm if I want or use the higher ohm coils as well,one happy bunny!!

Can I ask what coil you use with the Subtank Mini? I used the pre built coil on the RBA deck and it had a weird after taste.

I have both the subtank full size and the Atlantis. I like them both but tend to use the subtank on a daily basis because of the amount of vape it holds it has the 0.5 coil in it and it is pretty cool saying that I love the Atlantis too and am planning on getting the replacement bigger tank so once I have that I may be swapping them for a bit. Also getting a bigger box mod on payday too [emoji12]
Although my mini sigelei is doing the job for me for now I also have the aspire sub ohm battery which fits with the Atlantis like a glove.

I think it is mainly down to personal taste there is more variety with the subtank. Neither are good for stealth vaping at work though [emoji12]

i have recently got hold of a sigelei 150 & atlantis 0.5, very pleased..........also the horizon tech arctic 0.2 came today .......... i'm working on it but first impressions are good.

Back
Top Bottom