What's new

Flavour Sequence Recommendations

Trusty

Initiate
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your wonderful advice so far, I am officially down to half my daily stinkies since starting vaping last week!

After giving everything a good initial clean, I would like to maximise the time in between washes and changing coils.

So, if I could call on some of your experience with these juices or flavours in general to help me get up and running that'd be great!

I basically bought a load of flavours so I could try them, but I don't want to have to clean and change coils with each flavour.

how different can the flavours be before impacting taste?

how many flavours do you generally have in rotation or do you just have a collection?

Thanks in advance all help greatly appreciated, every days a school day, its easy when you know how!

My current setup;

Devices

1x T18e (general)
1x T22e (work)

2x Nautilus 2 (home) as part of Zelos kit

Juices

El Diablo - Beelzebub blackcurrants, raspberries, blackberries & apple
El Diablo - Sweet Voodoo strawberries, cream & sugar
El Diablo - Lime Cream Cupcake lime, cupcake & cream
El Diablo - Passion Bomb passionfruit, dragonfruit, strawberry & apple
El Diablo - St Louis passionfruit, pineapple & mixed berries
El Diablo - Mambo banana, caramel & cream

Manabush Spiritwalker - Powwow custard & biscuit
Manabush Spiritwalker - Two Arrows rhubarb, ginger & cream
Manabush Spiritwalker - Omusa rum, toffee & vanilla
Manabush Spiritwalker - Nanabozho banana, caramel & cream
Manabush Spiritwalker - Wenebojo maple & pecan pie
Manabush Spiritwalker - Chiricahua dry nuts, caramel & biscuit

Vampire Vapes - Heisenberg

In Use

T18 - ED Passion Bomb -> ? -> ?
T22 - MS Chiricahua -> ? -> ?

AN1 - Empty -> ? -> ?
AN2 - Empty -> ? -> ?

In the T18 I would go St Louis, Beelzebub, then change the coil and go Sweet Voodoo, Mambo, Lime Cream.

In the T22 you can go random, Manabush flavours just merge into each other.

Other than the Heisenberg I see lurking at he bottom (keep that away from everything else) I don't think you'll have too many issues with those

Two Arrows might 'infect' the next flavour for a while.

Exellent, thanks! exactly what i needed to know. what about the dribble at the bottom just pour out?

Exellent, thanks! exactly what i needed to know. what about the dribble at the bottom just pour out?

Up to you really .... if you are going from Chirichaua to Wenebojo (for example) I wouldn't bother normally, if it was say Nanabozo I might if I didn't want a hint of Banana in my next flavour.

thanks @simong just had a look at that list of yours, what a great help to everyone!
I'm glad to see I'm barking up the right tree - cotswold is my next purchase

Back
Top Bottom