What's new

Freemax AutoPod50 - Dee Dees Thoughts

Hey Hey Hey!!! :2thumbsup:

Thank you to @Freemaxtech for sending this to me for review purposes.

Yes Yes, I know I am late to the party on this one but I took the decision to delay my use & review as there were many of you reviewing this when it was first released.

So, I have been using this for around 6 days now and whilst I am not a big DTL vaper I am enjoying this kit very much.

I am going to keep the review short and sweet as there is already many good reviews on this forum for this item. Also, I will be running a Giveaway for this as it is really wasted on me & I would rather it go to someone that will utilise its benefits.

In the box.....

upload_2020-7-14_12-30-0.png

Capture 1.PNG

SPECS
upload_2020-7-14_12-30-40.png
upload_2020-7-14_12-30-52.png

What I like:

• Pleasing on the eye, lovely colour, simple
  • Good weight and feel
  • Ease of use with coils and the screen menu
  • No leaks at all
  • Nice Adjustable AF
  • The coil produce stunning flavour and clouds - I have only tried the 0.25 coil
  • On par or better with many sub ohm tanks I have tried over the last few years
  • Type C Fast Charging – approx. 60-80 mins

20200714_122557[1].jpg 20200714_122045[1].jpg

What could be better
  • Charge point at the base, this is a pain, would have preferred it on the side
  • The Silicone fill bung is a bit flimsy imo
  • The ability to adjust the AF externally would have been handy
  • Not keen on built in drip tips
Some lovely colours available
Capture.PNG

If you love good flavour, clouds and a quality kit and want a AIO device instead of a separate Tank/Mod combo then I highly recommend this. It will not disappoint you.

20200711_103605[1].jpg

For more information please check out the Freemax Website https://www.freemaxvape.com/autopod50-pod-mod-kit/

I will stick with the Freemax MaxPod for now as that is more to my vaping style

If you have any feedback or would like to add anything please feel free to add a comments

Thank you DeeDee

Screenshot_20200707-185652_Gallery[1].jpg

Amazing flavour :2thumbsup: have already pushed the bung in too far had to ask mrs to pull it out for me . ha ha .
It may be the best coil I have ever tried........

short and sweet but to the point a great little device :2thumbsup: nice one mate

Getting good at this reviewing lark m'dear :D. May know of a position for a reviewer if you're interested ;) if you haven't already been headhunted :cool:

Back
Top Bottom