What's new

fruit

i think you'll find that most folks consider single fruit flavours a little bland or odd, the only one i've mixed that i quite like so far is Flavour Apprentice Dragonfruit at 10% 70/30 vg/pg with 6mg nicotine your taste may be different

different brand fruit flavours are mixed differently and some complement each other really nicely, apparently strawberry flavours are best mixed but i've not yet got enough of those and i'm not keen on Strawberry Ripe on it's own (goes quite well in one of my custards though)

i'm trying to collect up a range of concentrates to make up my own juices and have been hunting down recipes that have received good feedback and look like they'll match my tastes, not just ones that i like the look of or going by "Strawberry" just because i like strawberries etc'

i'll guess i've spent the best part of 100quid just on flavours over the last couple of months with quite a few error purchases amongst those whilst i've been rushing in with the idea of mixing, find recipes and then buy the flavours you need by the makers in those recipes

I agree with @NiteMare, very few fruit flavours work on their own, but I tried FlavourArt for the first time recently. I mixed a few single flavours just to get an idea and found them all very good on their own. They're a bit pricier than most, but well worth it, and if you find one you really like they have them in 100ml.

I've wondered why people don't like single fruit flavours, maybe it's because I started with Flavour Art, or maybe I'm just odd lol

Back
Top Bottom