What's new

geekvape Aegis solo problems

Dysnomia

Initiate
Hi guys, it's been a while since my last post, but...
I've a Geekvape Aegis solo, (which is about 2 years old now) and recently (over the last week or so) it's been turning itself off, and refusing to go on until I plug it in for charging. Once it said the battery was low, but I'd just put a fully charged one in about half an hour before.

Anyone else with this mod had these problems and know how to sort it out?

Hate to say it, but I think it's mullered.

I've had several mods go belly up over the years and sudden niggly problems like you describe have always resulted in the mod crapping out shortly afterwards. Not much of a consolation but two years from a mod isn't too bad - particularly if you've used it as a daily driver.

Every time a mod has crapped out after niggly problems I've opened it up and found juice has got inside and fried the board. Aegis mods may be shock and waterproof but 510 seals wear with age and use - if juice has found its way past the seal then an Aegis mod will self destruct just like any other.

Sorry mate, I think you need to shop for a new mod.

Thanks, it's behaving itself for the moment, but I'm already looking at upgrading to the geekvape max 100, and with a bigger tank, because I seem to spend more time filling it, and as you say, it is my 'daily driver. ;)

Back
Top Bottom