What's new

Geekvape are releasing new Avocados and Griffins!

Hope the new Avocado has matching SS finishes...

avonew.jpg

Bottom air-flow as well - http://www.geekvape.com/project/avocado-24-bottom-airflow-version/

Jesus christ. Once Aug 8th is over its going to take me months before I have any money left. Its xmas in July.

Yeah, I'll be ignoring these :D

Bottom airflow Avocado, Tsunami with a window & a Griffin 25 Plus, the thing's big enough already!

Looks like they have gone back to the V1 method for filling the Avocado. Does look good though. I love my 24, its in constant use, so safe to say I'll be having one of these.

Agreed @charlie_vape I suppose once they are finished pushing all the US market Aug 8th stuff out, it will then be a wave of 2ml TPD tanks that are "leak proof".

Looks like they have gone back to the V1 method for filling the Avocado. Does look good though. I love my 24, its in constant use, so safe to say I'll be having one of these.

Agreed @charlie_vape I suppose once they are finished pushing all the US market Aug 8th stuff out, it will then be a wave of 2ml TPD tanks that are "leak proof".

Hopefully they'll be clever enough to sell bigger glass as accessories. So those 2ML tanks become +4ML. Its not illegal to sell glass is it :)

And I would buy this new avocado, but my current one drinks juice. Went through a whole tank in 10 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom