What's new

Geekvape One Pod Kit

RichieRich

Achiever
Evening all

I have up for grabs, a Geekvape One Pod Kit.

I've had this a while, but doesn't see much use these days, so i'd like to put it up for giveaway. Ideally i'd like it to go to someone who's looking to quit the stinkies (or disposables) for their new years resolution, so if you have friends/family thinking of calling it quits, pop your name down and give them a great little starter kit.

The pod mod itself is used, but there are 2 brand new 0.8 ohm pods These are mesh coils, so will give damn near the flavour of a disposable. In the box is a manual, filling guide, and a USB-C charge cable. Quick charging too :)

I'll even include 2 bottles of 10/11mg nic salts to get going right out of the box.

If you want a look at how this kit performs, have a look at my review here: https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...pods-aio/threads/geekvape-one-pod-kit.210388/

Usual POTV format, Names on a list please, If you break the list, please fix it :)

This will be drawn in a weeks time, say, 19th Jan, and will be posted free on Fri 20th.

1. Bob
2. Joe
etc

2023-01-12 19.37.45.jpg
2023-01-12 19.40.37.jpg

Last edited:
Man, this is just the ticket.
I’m trying to ween my niece off disposables. (Only just found out she uses them. I didn’t even know she smoked. So W??d has a lot to answer for. IMO)
I was going to pass on the Limpid, I’m testing. But this’d be ideal.
Thanks for the chance @RichieRich
1. RAPTOREX

Back
Top Bottom