What's new

Gen Nano Firmware.

Astral

Achiever
Hi @Vaporesso, is there any altenative to updating the firmware on my Gen Nano, please The download on your official site comes down as as a test file only and wont connect to the device. Any alternatives or to fixes would be very much appreciated. I'd love to have my ittle Nano working againing. Thanks for your time.

Dearly and sincerely, @Astral.

Hi @Vaporesso, is there any altenative to updating the firmware on my Gen Nano, please The download on your official site comes down as as a test file only and wont connect to the device. Any alternatives or to fixes would be very much appreciated. I'd love to have my ittle Nano working againing. Thanks for your time.

Does this help?

That's the sort of thing I'm looking for @richierich, but I've always been a bit dubious about trying the full size Gen or Swag firmware on the Nano. If it comes to it I might have to give it a try but I'd like to source the official Nano firmware for safetys sake if I can.

TBH I doubt there's much difference but the test of the new Gen's has got me hankering after it for nostalgias sake.

If youve downloaded the Nano software, it should work, but hopefully Vaporesso will be able to advise further.

Is it wont connecting to the device at all? U need to use a data usb cable, some only do power on some of these. It caught me off guard the first time

If youve downloaded the Nano software, it should work, but hopefully Vaporesso will be able to advise further.

Is it wont connecting to the device at all? U need to use a data usb cable, some only do power on some of these. It caught me off guard the first time

If you download the Nano firmware it says 'test file' on it. The others don't. I think they've made a mistake and put the wrong one up.

Wow...i must have hit my head...
What was that post, lol

Back
Top Bottom