What's new

GIVEAWAY for the Labor's Day! Enter to win the latest Vaporesso Xtra kit!

It seems there are not many joints in this giveaway. We will select 2 winners this time first. The winners will be @ForestMagpie @OzoreXS

Congratulations to you and you will win the Xtra kit. Please PM us with below information within 48 hours
Name:
Address:
Zip Code:
Phone:
Email:
Thank you again for your participation again and hope to see your testing feedback here.

It seems there are not many joints in this giveaway. We will select 2 winners this time first. The winners will be @ForestMagpie @OzoreXS

Congratulations to you and you will win the Xtra kit. Please PM us with below information within 48 hours
Name:
Address:
Zip Code:
Phone:
Email:
Thank you again for your participation again and hope to see your testing feedback here.
Great stuff, thanks @Vaporesso !! PM incoming.

two in a row!! :D

Osmall and now the Xtra. Sorry guys :54:

Thanks so much Vaporesso!

Thanks Vaporesso! I´ve received the Xtra POD.

9c0cabdd1ab43be4b53bd0b6d88fbe88o.jpg

8faadecbaa66564383a9c25a054f943fo.jpg

It came with 2x2 0,80ohms mesh pods. Brutal. The mesh coil in those pods make a huuuuge difference, I love them.

This is the second POD I´ve tried ever. First was the Osmall (thanks for that also :)) I find this POD more suitable for me, the pull is abit less restricted and the mesh coil is amazing. More cloudy, more tasty.

So there you go, just wanted to share this with all you guys.

Vaporesso, keep on the track! please keep this giveaways alive. Bravo. :clapping:
I love your stuff, I love even more when its free LOL

Thanks Vaporesso! I´ve received the Xtra POD.

9c0cabdd1ab43be4b53bd0b6d88fbe88o.jpg

8faadecbaa66564383a9c25a054f943fo.jpg

It came with 2x2 0,80ohms mesh pods. Brutal. The mesh coil in those pods make a huuuuge difference, I love them.

This is the second POD I´ve tried ever. First was the Osmall (thanks for that also :)) I find this POD more suitable for me, the pull is abit less restricted and the mesh coil is amazing. More cloudy, more tasty.

So there you go, just wanted to share this with all you guys.

Vaporesso, keep on the track! please keep this giveaways alive. Bravo. :clapping:
I love your stuff, I love even more when its free LOL
Looks great!! Can't wait for mine to arrive!! Will be the first POD I've ever tried and excited for it.

Looks great!! Can't wait for mine to arrive!! Will be the first POD I've ever tried and excited for it.

I was dodging MTL and pods all the time Im vaping as I enjoy pure and cloudy DL the most... and you know what? I was completely wrong about it.
I discovered not just that I can also enjoy an MTL vaping, but salts! That shit... that bringed me a whole new vape experience. The throat hit, the tiny vapour production, its capacity of getting you satiated so quickly!

Im quite happy with this Xtra, very light, compact, powerful (for what it is...). Nice vape. I´ll take it with me when being in more populated places, like bar/pub terraces, in order to pass as discreet as possible. 2,3 good puffs and ready to go for a while.
Compared to my Luxe, for example, which is a very nice kit... but is outrageous, scandalous. The clouds produced by that thing can alarm people 50m around. LOL

I'm mainly an MTL vaper with a bit of DL here and there but thought this would be a cracking addition to throw some salts in (10mg mind, I tried 20mg and it fucked me up ha ha) and then have it as a cheeky device to use in the pub etc to get my fix quickly and discreetly. That was my plan and now you have confirmed that it's a plan that will work!!! Excellent!!!

Back
Top Bottom