What's new

Giveaways! Another new member of VOOPOO's VMATE Pod family is set to shine in August!

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
#Chooseyoursoulvmate Get ready to meet your perfect match with VOOPOO VMATE Pod Series! Have you ever tried VOOPOO VMATE Pod Family products? Or experienced the sleek VMATE Infinity Edition? Tell us your impressions and favorite features!

The VMATE Pod family is gearing up to unveil a brand-new addition soon, and we want YOUR input. What innovative upgrades are you looking forward to, be it battery capacity, cartridge or design elements?

Drop your comments below and get in on the action! We'll randomly select TWO lucky participants to each win the new product! Stay tuned for the big reveal on August 12th!

Choose your soul VMATE-VOOPOO.jpg

Note:
1. You must be 21 or older.
2. The contest will end on June 6th.
3. We will choose the winners randomly.
4. Some regions may not win the giveaway gift activity because of regulatory restrictions.

VOOPOO Infinity Challenge Recap

Last edited:
I tried the original mate but not tried any of the others since, I liked how easy it was, reliable and it was discreet. As an mtl Pod user I want good flavour, good battery and generally good quality

Dear all,

Thank you so much for your active participation and great support for VOOPOO.

In response to increasing consumer demand and evolving market trends, VOOPOO is excited to introduce the latest new member in the VMATE Pod family – VMATE i2. This product is a brand new and upgraded version of the VMATE Infinity Edition. As a Looong Life Starter Pod, VMATE i2 is designed for users seeking extended vaping pleasure. Equipped with a 1500 mAh battery capacity and the upgraded 3X cartridge, the VMATE i2 offers long-lasting usage and delivers long-lasting pure taste with every puff. Additionally, it features a 256-color RGB side light bar that clearly indicates battery levels, allowing users to easily monitor their device’s status.

Enhanced with cutting-edge GENE.AI 2.0 technology, VMATE i2 provides true plug-and-play convenience, making it an ideal choice for beginners.

111.jpg

We are so excited to announce the winners of VOOPOO VMATE i2 and each of them can win one piece of product.

Congrats to @Netvaper and @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) !🎉🎉🎉

Thank you for your support again.

Please follow us and DM us your address in the following format before August 20th.
*Contact Name:
*Street Address:
*City:
*State/Province/Region:
*Country/Region:
*Zip/Postal Code:
*Phone Number:
*Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your feelings and experience on this forum. We also welcome you to share your feelings and vaping experience on your social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube.

Click here to get more information about VMATE i2: https://www.voopoo.com/v-series/vmate-i2

Back
Top Bottom