What's new

Review Gummy Bears from Stroud Vaping

Blackhack

Achiever
I recieved a 10ml sample bottle of "Gummy Bears" Juice, free on the understanding that I would give a true and honest review of it....

This is the true and honest review..

Now I must admit that I like sweet fruity flavours, but I'm not a great admirer of gummy bears sweeties, mostly for the reason that most jelly kind of sweets have gelatine in them as part of their ingrediants list, and after a mad cow disease scare a few years ago I removed everything with gelatine in it from my diet.

Now as I know the make up of juice (apart from the flavouring %s) I thought I'd give this a go...And I'm glad I did.

On an octopus dripper with 0.25 kanthal and 2mm silica, I powered up with a Nemesis mod at 1 ohm and it vapes like a dream....full on flavour of guess what ?? Juicy Fruity Gummy Bears, with an incredible sweet after-taste which lasts and lasts long after you've stooped vaping ....Vapour production is as you'd expect more than adequate.....

Now I realise that not everyone will have a dripper, So in the interests of fairness and getting another view of this juice, I used a clean protank 2 with a new 2 ohms coil/wick, just to see the difference and to be honest there's not much, if any...the flavours still there and the vapours still there in full flow....

I just might have to buy some of this as I dont really see it lasting for any great lenth of time as I've used a fair bit of it today so far...I even let my eldest son have a taste of it and he's looking at it with a glint in his eye and I have a feeling that he'll be off with the rest of it if I leave it down...

Thoroughly recommended as a vape if you have sweet tastes......Get it from Stroud Vaping here on the Forum or www.stroudvaping.co.uk

Thanks to Stroud Vaping for the free sample....

Back
Top Bottom