What's new

Review HeatVape Invader Mini Review

Mr.Motivapr

Achiever
This week we received the HeatVape Invader Mini Review from Efun.top

The product was supplied free of charge for purpose of review but my opinion will remain honest and accurate never the less.

Heatvape are currently selling the HeatVape Invader Mini for $55.10 but currently have a discount code "efun_invader" which reduces the price to $47.50 with free shipping, an absolute steal.

You can pick it up from here:

Heatvape Invader Mini [New version] - $55.10

Efun are a supplier in China offering a large range of genuine, heavily discounted hardware from the biggest brands in the Ecig world.

The HeatVape Invader Mini is a single 18650 regulated mod, running from 1w to 50w, it also has temperature control up to 600F.

Here are some specs on the device:

Colors: Black, Blue, Grey

Waterproof Level: IPX4

Dimension: 31.5*39.5*102mm

Materials (eco-friendly): Zinc Alloy + Silicon + Brass

Output Power: 1W-50W

Output Voltage: 1V-9.9V

Ohm Limit: 0.1-1.0 Ohm in TC Mode, 0.16-2.0 Ohm in normal Mode

Here is the HeatVape in its original packaging:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432986978.299093.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432986989.952314.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432987000.254825.jpg

Nicely wrapped, with a scratch code of authenticity which can be checked on HeatVapes site.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432986962.788968.jpg

Nothing special inside the box, the device and a fairly straight forward instruction manual.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432986947.647384.jpg

In the hand the device feels rock solid. Seriously feels like it could survive a bomb blast. It's totally encased in a rubber silicone which also leads to the device being splash proof, a perfect work mod. Note it's SPLASH proof, don't go submerging it!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432986924.825041.jpg

Very solid 510 with floating firing pin, lovely smooth threads and also has notches for atomizers which require bottom airflow.

I have tried with a variety of tanks and drippers and everything fits fine. The 510 does taper slightly which gives the impression the atty isn't sitting flush which may annoy some.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432986904.208380.jpg

The battery cap is one of the best I have came across. Easy to grip and unlock thanks to the ridges. It's worked fine with both flat top and button top batteries.

It's the standard 5 click on and off, with a +, - and fire button.

The display gives the battery levels, coil resistance, selected wattage and the voltage when firing. The display is nice and bright and have had no issues reading the screen day or night.

I will revisit this review once I have some NI-200 coils and test the temp sensing functionality.

In summary this is a rock solid device, and for the money and functionality is outstanding value.

PROS:

- Affordable

- Well built

-Easy to change battery

- Good Display

- Temp Sensing Functionality

- Good battery life

- Splash Proof

CONS:

- Some atties do not appear to sit flush

- Some may struggle with the looks :)

- Can be hard to find the buttons without looking

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432986885.523483.jpg

Would i recommend? Yes for sure

If I lost it today would I buy another? Yes!

For those that want a regulated device with the temperature sensing functionality but can't afford the likes of the SX Mini M class or VaporShark RDNA40, then this beast is definitely worth checking out!

TVJ Rating: 8.5/10

Back
Top Bottom