What's new

Hello everyone!

ukecigbazaar

Hey,

I'm in my late twenties - crap its my birthday Saturday - even closer to the big 30 :(

I used to smoke 25+ rollups a day (since about 15 years old) and after many quit attempts, patches, gum, Champix (Chantix) nothing really worked :( until I come across vaping last year and haven't looked back since. Not one smelly fag since :)

When I first started, I was using 24mg juice (I now use 12mg) with standard eGO starter kits but quickly wanted a better vape experience so moved on to the Innokin iTaste MVP 3.0 with an Aspire Nautilus and it is sooo much better...I love it!

Having made the switch and enjoying vaping so much I launched my own business (don't worry I am not plugging it here) purely aimed at encouraging others to switch as I feel spending a small amount on basic kit to gauge whether vaping will work for you is better than buying good but expensive kit to find out that you don't like it. I hardly ever use eGo kits anymore but I think they're brilliant for beginners.

Anyway, a big hello to my fellow vapers.

Best wishes,
Luke

attachment.php
:2thumbsup: Hello ukecigbazaar, Nice to meet you Mate!!!

Hey,

I'm in my late twenties - crap its my birthday Saturday - even closer to the big 30 :(

I used to smoke 25+ rollups a day (since about 15 years old) and after many quit attempts, patches, gum, Champix (Chantix) nothing really worked :( until I come across vaping last year and haven't looked back since. Not one smelly fag since :)

When I first started, I was using 24mg juice (I now use 12mg) with standard eGO starter kits but quickly wanted a better vape experience so moved on to the Innokin iTaste MVP 3.0 with an Aspire Nautilus and it is sooo much better...I love it!

Having made the switch and enjoying vaping so much I launched my own business (don't worry I am not plugging it here) purely aimed at encouraging others to switch as I feel spending a small amount on basic kit to gauge whether vaping will work for you is better than buying good but expensive kit to find out that you don't like it. I hardly ever use eGo kits anymore but I think they're brilliant for beginners.

Anyway, a big hello to my fellow vapers.

Best wishes,
Luke

Big Hello and welcome! :D

Back
Top Bottom