What's new

Hellvape Fusion R pod kit

red5

Achiever
My review of the Hellvape Fusion R pod kit is now on the front page:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/pod-systems/hellvape-fusion-r-pod-kit.html
95B8FA54-A9CE-44D7-9CA0-860270AB3BA3.jpeg

Thanks for the honest and, as always, thorough review! The cavalcade of pod kits continues, and it reminds me of the movie industry; they make as many as they can, hoping one of them will be popular :22:Having promised myself to stay away from pod kits without BOTH airflow and voltage control (good flavor and leakproof pods, as well), this is not for me. But without the reviews, it’s difficult to know what to expect, so keep it up :2thumbsup:

Thanks for a good review @red5 always a fair and honest opinion, I’m liking some of the pod kits that are currently available especially the Argus pods so don’t think this one will work for me. But keep them coming I do appreciate a good review.

@TP 72 Agreed the Argus pods are great, I can never keep my hands on them though as all the girls at work use them so they end up in their hands once I’ve finished a review. Just handed these Fusion R kits over to one of my friends who’s currently trying to quit and found himself stuck on the disposable pod systems.

P.S. you might like the OXVA XLIM ones, I was quite impressed with that… just given that to my mate along with the hellvape ones so he has a couple of different kits/pods to try out.

Hi @red5, that’s great the review kits are helping your friends give up smoking well done mate.
One of the boys bought a Oxva Xlim V2 and loves it but I opted for an Argus G to add to the Argus fleet, but I might be tempted by the Xlim Pro the review of that is good so might give that a go.

Back
Top Bottom