What's new

Help, crackling, wheezing chest?

I have the wheezing and coughing fits but i just put it down to COPD/Asthma
like yourself i am on 50/50 juices.
Maybe i should be giving the high VG mixes a shot to see if it helps. :hmm:
Well u say that, they have put me on the weird capsule inhaler and want me to have tests, my Dr doesn't think its COPD but she wants me checked out. Hoping to figure out myself if its vape related b4 i have to have tests matey x

OMG no, i cant cope with that, not yet.

Many have tried to convert me but im not keen. Might go that way eventually but not right now.

Thanks though as i didnt know that :)
Yeah it's because your juice holes on the stock coil are tiny, thicker liquids struggle to soak in. In rda you get a ton of exposed cotton, and unless it's empty, you'll never get a dry hit or burnt cotton.

does higher vg help with the harshness of freebase?

Also, if it is something like an allergy to pg, taking some anti-histamine, something simple like claritin may help as well. Thats something to probably discuss with a doctor tho.

@DeeDee the other thing you could try, to rule is pg, is high vg liquid and add 10% distilled water. it should thin it enough to work in your pods and suchlike and could be the way forward if it turns out pg is the problem.

does higher vg help with the harshness of freebase?

Also, if it is something like an allergy to pg, taking some anti-histamine, something simple like claritin may help as well. Thats something to probably discuss with a doctor tho.
If it's harsh, switch to salts. I use salts in my concentrates, calculate amount needed for my 3mg and that's it, job done. And before going to those idiots that will give you paracetamol [emoji23] worth trying low PG content first. But I would most definitely try menthol juices. I have similar issue and can't vape anything that doesn't have menthol.

If it's harsh, switch to salts. I use salts in my concentrates, calculate amount needed for my 3mg and that's it, job done. And before going to those idiots that will give you paracetamol [emoji23] worth trying low PG content first. But I would most definitely try menthol juices. I have similar issue and can't vape anything that doesn't have menthol.
Yeah, im aware. Thats an interesting thought about menthol tho. I hated menthol smokes, but i could see menthol working on some juice i recently concocted that i seem to have a throat problem with.

@DeeDee the other thing you could try, to rule is pg, is high vg liquid and add 10% distilled water. it should thin it enough to work in your pods and suchlike and could be the way forward if it turns out pg is the problem.
How is distilled water compared to pg? Like what would 10% water 90%vg be equivalent to in a vg/pg mix? And how would it effect vapor?

How is distilled water compared to pg? Like what would 10% water 90%vg be equivalent to in a vg/pg mix? And how would it effect vapor?

it’s shite imo, ecig vapour without any pg is terrible. but probably better than nothing if pg is making you not well.

it’s shite imo, ecig vapour without any pg is terrible. but probably better than nothing if pg is making you not well.

I'm reluctant to give up my PG as i like the throat hit.
If i had to go to all VG i would have to up my Nic.

Back
Top Bottom