What's new

Help with Disposable

Anthonyvaper

Postman
Evening all so I have had some liquid that knackered my chest all I will say is hybrid dose not work for me. Any way I used my spare blu disposal and found I get on better with it but what's everyone views to long term use on disposal I use 20 mg nice salts on devices.

Evening all so I have had some liquid that knackered my chest all I will say is hybrid dose not work for me. Any way I used my spare blu disposal and found I get on better with it but what's everyone views to long term use on disposal I use 20 mg nice salts on devices.
Disposable supposed to get banned ...plenty of bar salts in same flavours as disposables.

Is the hybrid liquid you have "riot salt"?
It's my go-to liquid at the minute

Disposable supposed to get banned ...plenty of bar salts in same flavours as disposables.

Is the hybrid liquid you have "riot salt"?
It's my go-to liquid at the minute
Yer its riot salts I had about 310 ml bottle ands its killed my chest I sound like a 60 a day smoker. I have had disposal when I was in hospital mental unit for 6 months came out and went back on vape but now I dropped back on to the blu 1000 puff vapes from co op only because there 3.99 and not bad on the chest

Yer its riot salts I had about 310 ml bottle ands its killed my chest I sound like a 60 a day smoker. I have had disposal when I was in hospital mental unit for 6 months came out and went back on vape but now I dropped back on to the blu 1000 puff vapes from co op only because there 3.99 and not bad on the chest
Salicylate is smoother than benzoate so might help with your plight ...it does have a slight taste though (imo)
Read the small print when your buying more liquid it should specify which salt is used (b or s)

Back
Top Bottom