What's new

Hi-Def look at the INNOKIN U-CAN

Thanks for posting Andy and Julie (the vapour mists people) but a cautionary tale. I purchased one of these. I agree they look cool. The dripping is very precise. However. Mine leaked. Badly. In my jacket pocket. Assuming it was user error I did some tests.
Just half filled it and let it stand on a kitchen towel sheet. The results speak for themselves. I satisfied myself the threads were nice and tight. No mishandling. Just let it stand and also lie on its side. The leak was from the button base.
I contacted the vendor and returned it to them. They replaced the item without quibble and,touch stainless steel, the new one is working fine. The Ucan comes in a blister pack and so they can't be individually tested. Just beware that my first was faulty.
That said it looks superb and I agree it compliments a nice device :)

oh no Mark, hope that wasn't your favourite eliquid - they do look lovely especially beside the provari :)

I was more concerned about the state of my jacket pocket tbh. I will test my new one thoroughly before taking it out and about for sure.

Another poster on another forum (far far away) has also stated that they had a leaking unit, i can say that the unit i have has not shown any sign of leakage, as you say the unit comes in a blister-pack so until its opened there is no way to test it, i am glad you got a replacement unit and it works as intended now though :) .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom