What's new

Hi Def Review Of The Transformer Repairable Atomiser

igetcha

Postman

hi all,

here is a review on the Transformer rebuildable atomiser from www.Ecigisrael.com

cheers

scott

as already clearly stated in the review, this product was received free of charge for review purposes

Last edited by a moderator:
Noticeable dings? What a let down ;)

Interesting what you say about the format of your reviews. I've always liked it because you cover the bases as it were for the new Vaper. Your audience will include everyone from a noob to a genhead and so it's never bothered me that you always mention nic strength for example when talking about throat hit. For me it's essential info for a noob to realise its not just the device that creates the experience. It's a mix of things after all. Sure my eyes glaze over when I've heard the same thing 20 times but I kind of accept that's how it is and a noob still finds it valuable.

When you started the range of stuff was more simple starting with the cigalikes and the basic battery mods that were coimg out. With variable this and that and rebuildables etc its become more complex and perhaps your audience more demanding in the info they require. The basic format is still good IMO but top banana for wanting to spice things up with a bit more things going on. :)

Back
Top Bottom