What's new

HOLLY Willoughby puffs on a real cig :(

K

KulrMeStoopid

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...nch-with-made-in-chelseas-francis-boulle.html

Shame too as she seemed quite keen on the ecigs when they were on her show :(

[h=1]Holly Willoughby puffs on cig and sips champers during lunch date with Made In Chelsea's Francis Boulle[/h]
holly_1739894a.jpg
Lunch date ... Holly Willoughby drinks and smokes while out with Francis Boulle
Jean-Paul/MelMedia

By JENNY MANNING

Published: 1 hr ago

HOLLY Willoughby puffs on a cigarette and quaffs champagne as she enjoys a lunch date with her new Made In Chelsea BFF Francis Boulle.

The This Morning host was snapped happily chatting away to the diamond mining heir outside a West London pub last week.
Mum-of-two Holly, 32, and reality TV favourite Francis recently struck up a bizarre friendship after Holly admitted to having a "weird obsession" with the 24-year-old.
Holly-2_1739895a.jpg
Friends ... Holly Willoughby and Francis Boulle hang out at pub in West London
Jean-Paul/MelMedia

Back in March, Holly revealed that she had become a big fan of E4's MIC, which follows the lives of a group of wealthy pals from Chelsea, after finally catching up with the first series.
She tweeted: "I'm aware I'm late to this, but just finished the 1st series of Made in Chelsea... I can't stop watching it!, how many series are there?x."
Then after telling the This Morning team how much she loved skate-boarding businessman Francis, they arranged for him to surprise her live on the show.
Holly-3_1739898a.jpg
Having a Boulle ... Holly Willoughby looks delighted to be hanging out with new pal Francis
Jean-Paul/MelMedia

Francis' co-stars Lucy Watson, Binky Felstead and Jamie Laing appeared on the programme to chat about the show at the end of April.
And to Holly's delight Francis also popped up too, emerging from a giant present on the set.
Holly exclaimed as she gave the floppy-haired toff a hug: "Francis, you’re here! I bought your book the other day, I bought it for my husband.
Holly-4_1739897a.jpg
Made In Chelsea star ... Francis Boulle
Jean-Paul/MelMedia

"I have this weird obsession with you! Can we have lunch after the show?"
And she later tweeted: "Loved my surprise @FrancisBoulle thankyou @itvthismorning xxx."
holly2_1739877a.jpg
Surprise ... Holly Willoughby meets Francis Boulle on This Morning

But while it appears the pair didn't squeeze in lunch that day, Holly did go for a drink with her MIC hero the following weekend.
She posted a pic of the pals out together in early May, and captioned the snap: "Believe! Its happened..me and @francisboulle... #happy xxx."
holly1_1739875a.jpg
'Happy' ... Holly Willoughby finally gets to go for a drink with her MIC hero Francis Boulle

Now it seems the pair have become almost inseparable.
After their lunch last week, they headed on to The Groucho Club in Soho for some more drinks

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...in-chelseas-francis-boulle.html#ixzz2VFp1F2RA

There are very few things I would not forgive young Ms Willoughby.

This is not one of them :D

so are you saying that you would not as keith lemon would say ....smash her back doors in lols :)

First the silver fox that is Schofield and now Szaxe..................that girl is ruined to all men now:(

Back
Top Bottom