What's new

Home Bargains

Badboybez

Veteran
Had to go in Home Bargains with the missus today, and while standing at the checkout counter noticed they had 88Vapes liquids on the shelves at 95 pence for 10ml.

Aye I seen it in there a while ago when I went in looking for a cardboard cat scratcher.

I bought some from poundland one day I ran out of liquid and found it bad, but bearable when I had nothing else. Over flavoured and too sweet. Some people seem to really like it though.

yeah, I bought some 88 menthol the other week from poundland when I had a cold ... it was ok nothing to get excited over.

My local branch of B&Ms also sells them, I bought a couple, just to try, but wasn't expecting much..and I was right...they're not brilliant. Tasted kinda chemically to me. But, if one is caught short, as it were, I guess they're okay for 'emergencies'.

I use them in my ‘normal’ ecig. Only really use it for driving so I can see where I’m going. I mix the strawberry and menthol. Nothing special but that said I’ve never had any MTL liquid that I would call special they all taste of nothing much to me.

Back
Top Bottom