What's new

I noticed a few people on here asking about 1300mah VV batteries.

Silent Scream

Postman
The one I have (Ego V V3) is pretty much the best you can get outside of buying a mod. I stop short of recommending it sometimes because the Vision Spinner is cheaper (though not as good).
Anyway, I bought mine for £30 from a UK vendor and I love it. But today I discovered this.... they have never had it in stock before, only the V2...

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10007241/1601400-ego-v-v3-mega-variable-volt-watt-1300mah-battery

For this price it's an absolute steal. I've ordered another for extra backup. With free shipping it's much cheaper than buying a Vision Spinner in the UK.

i would say for an extra £5 you can get the Innokin MVP v2. a far better device and great for even a beginner to vaping

http://myepack.co.uk/mods/itaste-mvp-v2-0.html

Kit Contents
1 x iTaste MVP
1x iClear30 Dual Coil Clearomizer with rotatable drip tip
1x USB cable
1x Beauty ring-thread cover
1xTransparent carrying case

Details

The Innokin MVP is a very well made variable voltage device with the ability to be used as a portable power source for charging devices that can be charged with a USB 2.0 connection. You can also use the included USB cable to charge a variety of other electronic devices. The MVP is a vapers best friend for charging electronics on the go and is also a great back up device with quality craftsmanship you can count on. Charge your other ecig batteries or grab the MVP when you need something to vape with while you charge your eGo battery. The MVP gives users a variety of options and possibilities to satisfy a vapers needs. Paired with the iClear 30 tank system the MVP is a great choice for a variable voltage device. The New Innokin iTaste MVP Personal Vaporizer Version 2 features a full eGo threaded connection that is compatible with all of your favorite eGo and 510 atomizing device iTaste MVP features • Myriad compatible ( eGo /510 Thread fits Vision Clearomizers, iClear 16, iClear 30, CE4, CE5 ,eGo, T2, T3 , 510 etc ) • Operating Volt adjustable ( 3.3-5.0 Volts in .1 volt increments ) • Puffer accounter • Polymer li-ion rechargeable battery • Portable power source for electronic products • Long life 2600 mah battery power • Battery capacity display via button display with green, yellow, or red indicator light • ON/OFF safety switch • Passthrough • Standard Micro & 2.0 USB Socket • Short circuit /atomizer protection / Over-discharge protection Main Features: Variable Voltage: voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 – 5.0 volts in .1 volt increments. VariableWattage: Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 – 11.0 W in .5 watts increments. Ohmsmeter : Reads resistance of your atomizer/cartomizer/clearomizer. Puff Counter: Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection: Over-Discharge Protection: Battery Level Indicator: Large battery capacity: iTaste MVP e-cigarette built-in 2600 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery. High compatibility 510 connector: Thread fit iClear10,iClear16 ,iClear30 etc ON/OFF battery switch: 10 seconds cutoff: Passthrough: Remembers last set voltage or wattage : Remembers last set voltage or wattage when the battery is turned off and then back on. Built-in 3 digit display : Digital display shows Ohms meter, Voltage /Wattage setting, number of puffs taken since last time the battery was turned off. Portable power source for electronic product

i would recommend this over an evod, spinner, ego etc as the ideal starter... along with if you are looking for a smller device the Innokin Itaste VV which for £30 is an absolute steal ( only 800 mah sadly but an awseome piece of kit

http://myepack.co.uk/kits/itaste-vv-v3-o.html

The iTaste VV V3.0 is a microprocessor controlled variable-voltage/variable-wattage (VV/VW) personal vaporizer that lets you adjust the voltage or wattage in seconds with just a few button presses. It's quick and easy! Main Features: Variable Voltage: voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 – 5.0 volts in .1 volt increments. Variable Wattage: Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 – 11.0 W in .5 watts increments. Ohms meter : Resistive Load Detection. Puff Counter: The puff counter will record how many puffs you have taken. The records will be cleared when the device is turned off. Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection: Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection helps protect the iTaste VV against faulty atomizers. Over-Discharge Protection: The iTaste VV monitors the battery voltage and will automatically turn off when the battery is discharged. LED Battery Indicator: The iTaste VV battery utilizes an advanced capacity display via green, yellow and red LED lights. Users will know the battery’s capacity via the color of the LED Button. The LED lights will show green, yellow or red to indicate full battery life, half capacity or charging needed. Superior Battery Life: The iTaste VV e-cigarette features a built-in 800 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery. 510 Threaded: The iTaste VV is threaded to accept 510 accessories, including the iClear10,iClear16 and iClear30 clearomizers. ON/OFF Battery Switch: Quickly clicking three times will power the device on or off. Once the device is on, holding down the button will activate the battery. This safety feature prevents the atomizer from turning on while it's in your pocket or bag, as well as inadvertent settings changes. 10-Second Cutoff: If the button is held down for 10 seconds or longer, the iTaste VV will shut itself off until the button is released. Passthrough: The iTaste VV is charged through a Micro USB Port. You can recharge it with any standard MicroUSB cable. It can also work as a pass-through device for simultaneous vaping and charging. Settings Retention: The device remembers the last voltage or wattage used when switching batteries. Display Information: The bright display shows resistance (ohms), voltage, wattage, atomizer voltage output, puff count, and last-used settings.

The downside of buting those things from FT is most are cheap fakes with who knows what battery inside and generally poor quality.. buy cheap buy twice as they say

Back
Top Bottom