What's new

iJOY Mercury Pod Kit - G-Splendor

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
Mercury is so close

iJOY, iJOY…what do we have here the amazing mercury…not the planet but a piece of kit which descends from the routes of China and details the vaping world of pure bliss and MTL requirements of the day to day vaper…lets have a look…

resize_DSC_0851.JPG
resize_DSC_0852.JPG

Out the Box

The kit comes in 4 different outer colour options B-Ghostfire, RC-Hellfire, R-Crystal Purple & G-Splendor which are all from resin and they look pretty hot right now! The kit retails at $27 USD and £23GBP. This is a great price and a must for anyone who is wanting a pod system, which looks awesome and is so compact, however much cheaper on some UK websites.

The 1.0ohm mesh coil which is awesome and brings the flavours in DL hits and the 1.2ohm which is for MTL. The mouthpiece which is removable and the whole pod breaks down for cleaning, yes with replaceable coils. The pod carries 2ml of liquid all that is required I’m sure.

A Micro USB for fast charging and it charges in no time. One spare coil which are the 1.2ohm,

Always in the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

resize_DSC_0853.JPG

The Build

The pod is really solid, and I mean solid. The way it’s built is proof that iJOY can bring some good bits of kit out and still bring resin into the mix with some awesome new way’s others haven’t. The cartridge is very easy to open and fills so quick, with replaceable coils that’s right the replaceable coils are awesome. I would advise making sure that you leave once its filled for at least 10-15minutes so that it can absorb as much liquid as possible. Don’t rush things its like a good old whiskey it takes time…

The device Is really small and charges in about 2 hours flat, no joke and last two days straight off the mark. The vapor is very nice and has some good flavour. However, the airflow is very small but still it’s a pod, not ideal for the DL as it says but still it hits the throat well and truly. I took the time to use this pod on its own and not have any backup devices for a full weekend. I was super impressed, and it really did work a treat.

The flavour is great, and I’m really impressed with the performance of this little dinky pod. In using this device, it has been great and hassle-free.

The 1.0 was much better on flavour but gave you a more DL hit and with salts it was great…the pod is still going strong and working a treat.

The 1.2 was great for MTL, lasted ages…and I mean ages…no bad sensations with this one.

resize_DSC_0855.JPG
resize_DSC_0856.JPG
resize_DSC_0858.JPG
resize_DSC_0859.JPG
resize_DSC_0862.JPG

Pros

· Really attractive kit

· Nice cloud

· Awesome flavour

· Coil last an age

· Easy to understand light system

· Cheap device

Cons

· Battery depreciates through the usage

· Capsule tank reminds me of the old logics

resize_DSC_0861.JPG

Conclude

I’m really into this Pod and I’m happy to say that its been great form start to writing this review which for me is a happy go time… now I’m not fond of the capsule which holds the liquid it seems pretty Logic to me, however, it is a good device in and out and is so compact.

The question is would I buy it? I would id really miss it it’s been performing just as good as the higher end pod systems if not better on some occasions its doesn’t hit really hard, so the coils are lasting an age and showing good signs of being awesome in every way. Trust me on this one its worth scouting out those pods in the UK market they are cheap and worth it if not head down to Cigabuy…

resize_DSC_0854.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – iJOY – Mercury – G-Splendor
E-liquid – Dinnerlady – Watermelon –NicSalts – 20mg
Coil – 1.0 ohm - DL on the NicSalts
Batteries – Built in battery 1100mAh

https://www.cigabuy.com/authentic-i...rter-kit-g-splendor-p-15130.html?currency=GBP

Back
Top Bottom