What's new

Inax carto

tanglewood

Achiever
Currently on the lookout for one of these, but looking for some information. Anyone here who uses one? How does it vape, is it leaking, and how do you actually build on it. Been wondering about when you build it and put it in the tank, have you got access to the coil for getting rid of hotspots etc. Is it a easy build, I have some genesis tanks, but just wondering what this is like in the bb. They come up on FB groups and available from a few vendors, but still hoovering over the button :)

Currently on the lookout for one of these, but looking for some information. Anyone here who uses one? How does it vape, is it leaking, and how do you actually build on it. Been wondering about when you build it and put it in the tank, have you got access to the coil for getting rid of hotspots etc. Is it a easy build, I have some genesis tanks, but just wondering what this is like in the bb. They come up on FB groups and available from a few vendors, but still hoovering over the button :)

Not used one myself, but I did notice one for sale in a Billet Box bundle by @jj87 in the BB buy/trade/sell section

Not used one myself, but I did notice one for sale in a Billet Box bundle by @jj87 in the BB buy/trade/sell section
Looks like its gone :) funnily enough a few lately on certain fb groups, and instead of jumping in on one, I went the other way and started thinking why are they selling:)

It's a great attie in my opinion. I use one in the BB with some small clapton wire :D no leaking for me if I keep the mesh wick nice and tight. Flavour is good. It has 510 thread so you can put it on top of other mods to work out hot spots.

To be fair yours and rew's post alerted me of the sale add and then I PM'd about a possible trade for it. It was a twatty thing to do when I could see your interest on it now I think about it [emoji55] sorry bud... you take it if you want it.

Last edited:
It's a great attie in my opinion. I use one in the BB with some small clapton wire :D no leaking for me if I keep the mesh wick nice and tight. Flavour is good. It has 510 thread so you can put it on top of other mods to work out hot spots.

To be fair your post alerted me of the sale add and then I PM'd about a possible trade for it. It was a twatty thing to do when I could see your interest on it now I think about it [emoji55] you take it if you want it.
All sorted, thanks stupot.

All sorted, thanks stupot.
Good stuff :) I call dibs in case you don't like it? :D I would like another so I have one for tobaccos and another for fruits. Very impressed with them.

I had my eye out watching for a billet genny coming up in the classies and missed one recently. I wasn't quick enough so this time I jumped at the sight of the advert without thinking... And then felt like a twat for almost buying and making you miss your chance :D

Let me know if you'd like any help setting it up.

Back
Top Bottom