What's new

Innokin 10th Anniversary

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hi POTV,

Innokin was founded in 2011, with the goal of combining innovation, design and the highest standards of quality to create the best electronic cigarettes and advanced personal vaporizers in the world.:hugs:

Innokin has been in the vape industry for 10 years already! But ten years is just a beginning, we will still keep moving on this way!:)

WechatIMG41.jpeg

Share your ideas and let us know what the most innovative Innokin products are in these years and the meaning of Innokin brand name in your mind?

The meaning of @Innokin can be summed up in one word for me: "Compassion".

Thank you for your kindness my friends and may you have many more wonderful years to come.

Peace and prosperity to you all.

Last edited:
Congratulations on your milestone, 10yrs is really good.
Robustness, innovative and quality spring to mind.

Happy Anniversary @Innokin

What Innokin means to me?

A vaping company that puts safety first.
A vaping company that never forgot about smokers and MTL vapers, when many others did.
A vaping company that makes and sells products it believes in, rather than what's in vogue.
A vaping company that's an easy recommendation for new vapers.
A vaping company that is brave with it's products (The brilliant Adept is a mod that no other company would have even considered in 2019 with a max wattage of 17w)

There's been some misses for me, but overall you do a much better job than most. You should be pleased with what you've achieved over the last 10 years.

Phil Busardo is the perfect partner for you also, so congrats on that relationship too, it's been a winning formula so far and the Platform series has been really good.

I've recently got one of my best friends into using a re-buildable tank with the Ares 2 RTA, I wasn't sure how he'd get on but he's been loving it.

Thanks Innokin for all your products over the years.

Thank you all, my friends.:):)
We are appreciated your continuous support and love.

Back
Top Bottom