What's new

Review Innokin disrupter reviews

elliotsk

Initiate
Hi everyone, new to the Forum but thought i would start out with a review of the new Innokin Disrupter.

This is my first mod and as i picked it up for 49.99 with the Sub Tank G, charger and spare coils i was happy with the price!

In Comparison to the Ego-T (which failed in getting me of the cigs) this thing is amazing, after a few days usage the taste of tobacco makes me feel sick!

I was originally intimidated by buying such a mod as i wasnt really aware of this side of the vape market until a few weeks ago, upon extensive research i decided to go ahead and buy it. I love the fact you can choose the colours of the device along with being able to buy spare batteries in different colours if you get tired of the look you originally wanted or if you wanted a spare.

It came fully charged up, both parts slid together very comfortable but equally are not to difficult to part with one another. The simple instructions provided allowed me to learn quickly how to change the settings on the device to suit the tank i was running. Along with this i also very much like how it measure how long the drag you take is.

Battery life- i have found the Disrupter easily lasts a day with heavy usage and also charges up relatively quickly.

The device comes with a skin type case that covers the charging slot which i have found to be very handy when using it as it just gives you that extra grip, i would however like to see a full skin that fits around it all as the device does not sit upright correctly with the current one on. The device is a decent weight and very sturdy, had the unfortunate event of dropping it onto laminate flooring from about 5 ft and after picking it up there was not a mark on it!

All in all i am very happy with the device, upon further research the only thing i would have liked to have had is the capability for it to reach a higher wattage for when i invest in an RDA however from a novice vaper, this thing is great!

Hope at least someone found this helpful, here are some photos:

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

Back
Top Bottom