What's new

Innokin Gozee Kit.

Astral

Achiever
Innokin Gozee Kit.

Disclaimer: This is an independent review of a vape device kindly provided to me by @Innokin and is not associated with Planet Of The Vapes or any other organisation. The opinions here are purely my own and I am not receiving any payment or inducement for them.

IMG_20220615_150437.jpg

Blimey, when @Innokin says something is small and light they aren’t kidding, are they? I’ve got heavier remote controls than this.

In fact, it’s so small and light I don’t even know I’ve got it in my hand half the time.

At just 73g and just 35.7 x 27 x 119.4mm it really is seriously titchy, and with its vibrant pastel colouring, and double injection-moulded ABS and PC plastic body it’s seriously glossy and sexy too.

This is wipe clean and worry-free vaping at its best. You could probably chuck it against a wall and it wouldn’t get hurt.

But please don't, I worry you might hurt its feelings.

It's so cute and cuddly I'm sure it has some.

It’s nothing revolutionary though, but when you're smaller and lighter than the competition and still out-performing them, you don't need to be, and this new Gozee kit is definitely doing both of those.

IMG_20220615_150519.jpg IMG_20220615_150535.jpg
IMG_20220615_150546.jpg IMG_20220615_150602.jpg

And in a market now dominated by disposables and small, pocket-friendly pods, smaller it’s pleasing Innokin are still providing a basic kit as good as this.

They are the past masters of it after all.

The real plus point of this kit though, is that it uses Innokin’s tried and trusted Z-Coils, so it’s sure to be suitable for almost everyone.

I’ve never met anyone with a bad word to say about Z-Coils so this kit should not intimidate you in the slightest.

All seven of them fit, from the high resistance 1.6 ohm (10 - 14w), right down to the lowest 0.3 ohm (30 - 40w), so you can experiment ’till your heart’s content.

IMG_20220615_151220.jpg IMG_20220615_151744.jpg
IMG_20220615_151724.jpg IMG_20220615_151759.jpg

Its PCTG tank is even colour matched to the mod so it’s super snazzy and in standard, non-TPD, form it even holds a respectable 3.5ml of juice, so you’re unlikely to run out, and refilling is mightily quick even if you do, so there's no problem on that front.

Neither is there with the charge. Its 2100 mah battery should keep you supplied for most of the day, but even if you do, your 5v/2amp USB type-C charging will soon replenish you.

Slidey top-caps and internal batteries have never been so appealing, I was fully expecting bottom fill and sticky fingers here. There's not even just a catch to deal with, just a retractable lid. That's it.

IMG_20220615_151448.jpg IMG_20220615_151559.jpg

It comes in a range of six glossy colours - black, pink, blue, turquoise, green and yellow and it's summertime shell is going to get you noticed, that's for sure.

I even like it for its capitalised branding on the side and I'm not one given to ostentatiousness.

IMG_20220615_150614.jpg

You get everything you need with it too. Two coils - a pre-installed 1.6 ohm (10 - 14w) one, and a 0.8 ohm (14 -17w) spare - a USB-C cable and your mod, tank and literature.

As it's an Innokin it’s typically boxed in recyclable packaging too, which is a nice touch.

IMG_20220615_152231.jpg IMG_20220615_152342.jpg
IMG_20220615_151928.jpg

As is the chip-set.

It's got everything their clientele wants.

The 6 - 60w board feels very similar in experience to the Z80 so it's just the basics and variable wattage here. It doesn't do anything complicated like TC or custom curves. You'll have to go elsewhere for that.

The screen is clear and bright though, and its large, white font tells you all the information you'll need, like your charge, wattage, voltage, resistance, puffs and draw length, so it’s well populated.

IMG_20220615_150641.jpg IMG_20220615_150708.jpg

Vaping wise I did find it to be a little bit on the loose side but it’s perfectly acceptable. You have to have the air-flow fully closed to get a ‘proper’ MTL, but if as long as you do then it’s fine.

If I’m being super picky I’d have preferred it to come with a metal tank rather than plastic too, but at least it’s top-fill and it is a good, silent, performer.

The greatest compliment I can give it though is the fact that my Dad has already commandeered mine, and he's very hard to please, so that tells you all you need to know.

If it's good enough for him, then it really is good enough for anyone.

If you’re looking for something simple, then I can't think of anything better than this, and even more seasoned vapers could do worse than having one on hand.

Personally, I initially loved this Gozee for its pizazz, but after using it for a while I’ve come to love it for its ease of use and quality of vape too.

On the whole this is a lovely little kit, and it does everything it needs to.

It gets you from A to B via USB Type-C and provides you with a little style and bling in the process.

All in all, this is an excellent release from Innokin and it keeps them right at the front of the starter kit market.

As I said at the beginning, it doesn’t reinvent the wheel but it doesn't need to. For an effortless vape, this is a real winner.

It outperforms its rivals while being smaller and lighter than the rest. What more could you ask?

The fact that it's win over my Dad is the biggest testament to its success and that's the real shocker.

Go Zee for yourself.

If it can win him it can win anyone.

Good review @Astral many thanks. Had I not bought a Coolfire Z50 a couple of weeks ago when I was looking for a decent MTL kit I’d have gone for the Gozee probably my next one looks great and love the Z coils another great kit from @Innokin.

Hi @Astral, Thank you so much for your informative review and it is definately smaller and lighter but also out-performing:57:

Back
Top Bottom