What's new

Review Innokin iTaste MVP v2.0

Just recieved mine from myepack, what can I say...... WOW tried it first with my Evod clearonizer and thought "not bad" put on the (supplied) iClear 30 and.... it made me cough.... what a hit, this will now be my all day vape (and I haven't got around to making any adjustments yet.

I love the fact that it goes up to 11 - it's one louder. The iclear 30 is insane, you can go through 3ml in minutes! So I might save that for special occasions - pimp conventions and such.

Good, informative review and I dig the intro music.

I love the fact that it goes up to 11 - it's one louder. The iclear 30 is insane, you can go through 3ml in minutes! So I might save that for special occasions - pimp conventions and such.

Good, informative review and I dig the intro music.

Cheers. I keep changing the intros but I think this one is a track by Rodrigo y Gabriela if you are interested.

Got mine on Saturday and so far so good, as a bonus it fits in my pocket much easier than my ZMAX :)

Haven't tried the supplied tanks yet, got some new juices in the post so I'll wait to give them a try, looking forward to them now :)

Great review, do you have one on an svd also? I'm undecided between both

Sent from my C6603 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Great review Martyn. I am quite new to all this and am looking at getting my first mod. Thought I had it down to Innokin VTR or 134, then I thought maybe a V5. Had dismissed the MVP as I don't really like its looks, especially compared to the VTR. Anyway, this review has helped me decide on getting the MVP as my first mod... I think. Might get one for the mrs too.

Back
Top Bottom