What's new

Innokin kroma Z

tobaccodave

Postman
Hi everyone, so I need a new device and with very little research I'm thinking of picking up a kroma z pod kit.

Any known problems ect with this device or is there anything else highly recommended?

I'm familiar with innokin products coils ect basically I need something hassle free, good battery life, MTL and pocket friendly for work.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi there don’t know about the korma but I’ve got an Innokin adept Zlide seems to be hard wearing and gives good flavour, had it a couple of months and enjoying it. Hope this helps

Hi

Many out there but if you are looking for something quick and easy for MTL. Look at

Vaporesso xros 2 POD KIT
Uwell Caliburn a2 POD KIT
Voopoo doric 2 (changeable coils)
Aspire Zelos Mini
Vaporesso Zero 2

As CoY said many pod kits been reviewed by some of the reviewers. Have a read through as we dont all get the same kits to review

Dee

The @Innokin Kroma Z is an excellent kit, I love mine. It's been a go to of mine for a long time. I've not had any problems with it what-so-ever. Thoroughly recommended.

Have to say the @Innokin kroma z is fantastic.
Perfect for my work vape, probably my favourite device I have owned.

Anyone know where I could purchase I could 4.5ml pod in the UK?

Got my @Innokin Kroma Z yesterday very nice kit. Enjoying it good flavours. I don’t know where you’d get the bigger pods though.

Back
Top Bottom