Innokin Z Blip

AJT

Veteran
69F7C360-2A00-426B-9E55-BD37D9DDBDDA.jpeg
8A9AE8A3-1FE3-4865-ADBF-FF8DB938E3CE.jpeg
083E98A0-AA3C-48FB-98E7-A6233FB21B23.jpeg
35884301-30BB-4CD1-969F-41A688722203.jpeg
086B857F-0880-4977-AABF-CDAB79C1C24F.jpeg

Been using my new Z blip today vaping at 11 watts using the 1.6ohm Z coil with a 50/50 eliquid.
I have to say the Z blip vapes great and very happy with it and it uses the same coils I’m used to in my zenith tanks that was the main reason for my purchase along with innokin stuff especially the collaborative stuff.
It’s no shrinking violet this pod system it’s quite the beast compared to some but it is so well built and chunky I feel I could run it over a few times come out unscathed and it would still vape.
The mod part is made of plastic that reminded me of early mobile phones that picks up plenty of finger prints yet very solid with a fire bar on the side that’s flush with the body 3 tiny white lights that indicate battery percent and various other things and has an illuminated V on the front that indicates the set wattages of which there are 3
11 watts 14 watts and 16 watts and these are easily set pressing and holding fire bar whilst device is off and the V colour indicates the wattage green-blue-red..It also has a audio bleep that tells you when the battery is charged or low and when you seat the pod correct and this can be turned off if not wanted.
The pod is chunky and very solid very well built with a twist mouthpiece to fill..It has an adjustable airflow the works extremely well with 3 air holes to choose from and I find having just one open gives me a perfect MTL vape..
Overall it’s a solid bit of kit easy to use and easy to fill and change coils I do find it a bit on the heavy size but it is a big battery capacity at 1500mah...It’s a keeper for me shame it’s only a 2ml capacity pod but hey ho and is compatible with all the Z coil range so a good variety to suit all..

Good one mate. Love it when I get something that ticks all the boxes. :thumbup:

A great, well built aio indeed. I had one of the first ones to hit the UK and was so impressed with it that I had no hesitation in passing it on to my granddaughter to get her started with vaping. Zero leaking, great battery life, audible warnings, good afc and readily available Z range coils, all make it a winner in my book.

Good one mate. Love it when I get something that ticks all the boxes. :thumbup:
Yes for me it does..this would be perfect for construction workers or the like as it’s solid..

A great, well built aio indeed. I had one of the first ones to hit the UK and was so impressed with it that I had no hesitation in passing it on to my granddaughter to get her started with vaping. Zero leaking, great battery life, audible warnings, good afc and readily available Z range coils, all make it a winner in my book.
I only discovered it a few weeks ago..purchased from vaporesso store on AliExpress along with a spare pod yet I doubt I would need it for a long time..doubt the pod will falter.

Back
Top Bottom