What's new

Introducing Phoenix Vapours + Win £50 of E-liquid Refills

Hi all,

We are new e-juice seller based in the UK. We sell e-liquid refills for e-cigarettes in a range of flavours and nicotine strengths through our website: www.phoenixvapours.co.uk

As a new vendor, we'd really appreciate any feedback on the website and products offered.

We're also giving away £50 of e-liquid to celebrate the launch of our site. To find out how to win, check out our blog: http://bit.ly/1hfekQs.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts and discussing the finer things of vaping with you all.

Phoenix Vapours.

Welcome :)
Though I'd have a nosey at your site, and though I'd make a few suggestions on how to make it a little bit nicer to use.
First things first - To me anyway, the banner is far too big, and the black on white makes it look a bit too bold (Ie, it dominates everything else). As a result, it looks a little bit sloppy..
It's also not very 'notebook' friendly. I know most sites are design for 15+ inch screens, but if I'm on 100% view, I cannot actually see the top bar of the site, it just dissapears! :( Zooming out to 90% means I can see it, but then the main logo leaves a white gap on the top left corner :(

When zoomed out, it's a very nice looking site! So for normal users it'll be fine :) the only thing I'd suggest tidying is the top of the site, and maybe reducing the size of the banner a little bit. (that white block top left is catching my eye far too much)
But, some nice flavours there already!

Welcome :)
Though I'd have a nosey at your site, and though I'd make a few suggestions on how to make it a little bit nicer to use.
First things first - To me anyway, the banner is far too big, and the black on white makes it look a bit too bold (Ie, it dominates everything else). As a result, it looks a little bit sloppy..
It's also not very 'notebook' friendly. I know most sites are design for 15+ inch screens, but if I'm on 100% view, I cannot actually see the top bar of the site, it just dissapears! :( Zooming out to 90% means I can see it, but then the main logo leaves a white gap on the top left corner :(

When zoomed out, it's a very nice looking site! So for normal users it'll be fine :) the only thing I'd suggest tidying is the top of the site, and maybe reducing the size of the banner a little bit. (that white block top left is catching my eye far too much)
But, some nice flavours there already!

Thanks for the feedback - some constructive criticism there; to be honest I'd only actually seen the site on a 24" imac so I hadn't come across these issues. I'll pass the feedback on to my dev team.

RE: the flavours - would you purchase these? We don't stock as many flavours as some of our competitors but we are placing emphasis on the highest quality product. As we source all our ingredients from UK manufacturers (except PG of course - you can't get that in the UK) to ensure we offer the safest vape possible.

I'm looking forward to getting some proper regulation on the industry as a whole!

I'm looking forward to getting some proper regulation on the industry as a whole! :58: i'm out

Thanks for the feedback - some constructive criticism there; to be honest I'd only actually seen the site on a 24" imac so I hadn't come across these issues. I'll pass the feedback on to my dev team.

RE: the flavours - would you purchase these? We don't stock as many flavours as some of our competitors but we are placing emphasis on the highest quality product. As we source all our ingredients from UK manufacturers (except PG of course - you can't get that in the UK) to ensure we offer the safest vape possible.

I'm looking forward to getting some proper regulation on the industry as a whole!

I hardly ever purchase pre-bought liquid to be honest, partially because I use high VG, and partially due to being a student so I'm not the man to ask about that :P
Pricing wise, you're not bad at all, and so far the flavours seem okay :) May be worth trying to make some mixes nobody else has, or something rarer/harder to find, as this could be used as the 'catcher' if that makes sense?
The fact that it's UK made, and not something shipped in by the gallon load from overseas, is a selling point to me. Personally, I can't use chinese liquid anymore as it makes my skin go terrible. So the fact you state it's UK made, (Apart from the PG, but you explain why as well), is great :)

Ooh, just noticed! under the descriptions of the liquid, it says 'ml' instead of 'mg'. Small thing, but important :)

Ooooh, one more thing! It may be worth mentioning what ratio PG/VG the liquid is, as some of us have PG intolerances :)

Last edited:
Hi blossom - not at present, but we're working on it. Would that make a difference on whether you purchase from us?

Wouldn't put me off, but most venders offer it. I don't know if it would put others off?

Back
Top Bottom